No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm glad i'm not the only one on the short bus here (slow)

welcome!!! it's good to see more females take pride in these little cars
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I mean, I knew you all had great taste in cars, but you're just all around cool people too.

Deathegg, I am in a semi-obscure place called Tehachapi, CA. Ever hear of it? Just off the 58, East of Bakersfield, in the southern Sierra Nevada mountains. We've been getting smoked out the past couple of weeks due to the fires burning around us, but nothing coming too close to us yet. I was really sweating it out last week though. I had my festy up on jack stands doing the rear brakes and bearings. I had no experience with doing any of that and was wondering if I could get it all back together in time to be able to drive him out of here if it came to that. I had determined that as long as he could roll, I was getting him out. LOL Happy to say that I got the brakes and bearings done, and we're still here.

Comment

Welcome to the board!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You inspire me. Someone willing to put a car on jackstands & just forge ahead... That's pretty cool.
          Welcome to the site.
          Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Working...
            X