What do you do for a living..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do for a living..?

Figured it would be interesting to see what all of us Festy owners do for a living.I am a Union carpenter.Travel a lot installing steel trusses...Just came back from Tn and Ky.Very hot there,but,beats Ohio...to me.BTW I hear it all the time about what I drive to work.lol.

work at cdc/cummins (consolidated diesel company) building cummins diesel engines.

Comment

By my name you can tell that I am in college. Going on to my second year. No job but train MMA part time and the rest just cruise with girls.

Comment

I'm a contractor. Yeah great housing market...
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I sell aftermarket performance parts.

Comment

I work for the federal government, trying to deploy to Afghanstan for one last hoorah and come home to retire.

Comment

I work for a Mazda Dealership in parts

-Scott
              Aqua 93 L
              Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
              White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

I work for a software dev, maintaining a database of signatures for online threats, and designing "dirty" live environments to dissect spyware, trojans, & all sorts of web nasties.
                Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

I'm a waiter in a restaurant, soon to go back to school for a more prestigious profession...
                  The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

College Student/Pizza Delivery Driver/Fix Computers On The Side/Real Estate/Buy cars/tractors and sell them overseas, just to name a few.

Comment

I'm an electrician, hence my handle...
                      1989 Red L- The Baron
                      www.letstalkbeatles.com
                      Link to Baron Pics:
                      http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                      1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

(Listing past stuff in no particular order, since my "current job" is a bit strange.)

I waitressed, worked for a coin mint, worked in plastics production, merchandised for three companies, worked for Crystalfontz, cashiered for the Disney Store, was the Returns God at Home Depot, was a life and disability (health) insurance agent, repaired gas-powered lawn/garden equipment, and drove heavy equipment for United Airlines at DEN. I also went to school briefly to become a nurse, but turned out to be too sick.

Now I'm an unofficial "medical aide" while I wait to be put on disability for discoid lupus.
                        Last edited by Aroihkin; 07-14-2008, 04:19 AM. Reason: I'm probably forgetting more, too. DX

The Little Jack - 1993 L 5-Speed Manual

Comment

Industrial maintenance ( factory mechaninc) for Georgia Pacific
                          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Work at a plumbing supply house - counterman
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

i work at a factory that makes car bumpers/spoiler/side skirts etc. and have been currently laid-off work for getting close to 3 months now and still waiting to be called back

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X