• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful.

Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

well things didnt go as i planned....this car is for sale now will start a new thread in sale section

Comment

What happened.
        Rodney

Comment

loading pictures on photobucket and will explain on other thread.

Comment

Well its been a while since i last posted. Update time. Car of course no longer for sale. Out of debt now and plans now is to bring back car this month or the next. Now how to bring it over back home...

1. rent uhaul slap it inside lol or uhaul truck and trailer which price will be close to $800 for everything (total estimate, also gas included)
            2. try to borrow my moms silverado to tow it, but wont be easy scince it has no insruance on it :-| and have other toys that been sitting there as well.
            3. car transport? dont know if this would be cheaper or not.

so where can i go from here now...

Comment

I towed one home from North Carolina with a Ranger truck and a tow bar.
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

I towed a Festy to Georgia from Maryland with a 1991 Caprice...I'll bet you can find a combo that'll work.
                1989 Red L- The Baron
                www.letstalkbeatles.com
                Link to Baron Pics:
                http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by FFW View Post
                  Well its been a while since i last posted. Update time. Car of course no longer for sale. Out of debt now and plans now is to bring back car this month or the next. Now how to bring it over back home...

1. rent uhaul slap it inside lol or uhaul truck and trailer which price will be close to $800 for everything (total estimate, also gas included)
                  2. try to borrow my moms silverado to tow it, but wont be easy scince it has no insruance on it :-| and have other toys that been sitting there as well.
                  3. car transport? dont know if this would be cheaper or not.

so where can i go from here now...
                  Call Horizon. Ask for Mardy. 866-349-6733 Tell her Rodney (her neighbor and website guy) sent you. She will refer you to the San Antonio office but should work you a deal. They good people.
                  Rodney

Comment

Find a freind with a tow vehicle and rent a tow dolly from U-haul. Pay there gas and buy them food!
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

I towed a Festiva with a Festiva, using a dolly, from Virginia Beach to Baltimore, about 350 miles.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

now that's an achievement!
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Finally got my car back home. Went to Uship found someone to do it $332. Been doing some research... gonna replace the water pump and thermostat and clean all that oil mess too and ill see where i go from there now.

Comment

Working...
                          X