FMS sport springs(lowering springs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
    I've dealt with them before and i'm sure they're not "shady" Roger seems like a good guy to deal with
    Well....I guess it all depends. He was shady in my case. I am speaking FACT, and not opinion. My wife and I have spent a LOT of money with Festiva Motorsport prior to the incident I'm refering to.

We purchased:
    FMS B3 Engine $1695
    FMS Sport Springs x 2 $370
    Kyb gr2 front x 4 $199.80
    Kyb gr2 rear x 4 $199.80
    control arm/ball joint x 4 $180
    front wheel bearing kit x 4 $88
    rear wheel bearing kit x 4 $80 Total WITHOUT shipping $2812.60

I know there's more but I can't remember. You get the idea, I spent a bunch of money with him because we have two festivas. Last October one of my Kyb gr2 struts went bad, and since they are supposed to have a lifetime warranty. I called KYB to see what I needed to do. They said send it back to the seller so they can take care of it. I call Roger and tell him the situation, and ask him how long the turnaround would be, since it's my daily driver(and I stressed this to him). He told me it would only be a couple weeks. I send the strut back in it's original box and wait patiently for two weeks. I call him up, and he says that he had not recieved it back yet, and to call the next week. To make a long story short(or a little shorter) this went on until late February early March, when he finally told me that KYB wouldn't honor the warranty due to "normal wear and tear" Tell me this should a strut that has less than 5000 miles on it go bad from "normal wear and tear"? I called KYB, and they told me that Festiva Motorsports did not put through a warranty request. They instructed me to get the strut back from F.M. so that I could possibly take it to one of their local distibutors to take care of the situation. I again called Roger numerous times to get the strut back from him, to no avail. This is just my experience, and prior to this long drawn out incident, I had great luck with FMS. As you can see my luck went south though.
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Working...
    X