Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I won it

Now I can join the Festiva Spoiler Crew!

It ended up being $250 shipped, but I had $76 in eBay bucks that expire today, and a $50 eBay gift card that my g/f got me, so I really only paid $124 for it. Also, I had another $10 off eBay Gift Certificate, I'm talking with them so they can credit me because the coupon code wasn't working. So, it may end up only being $114

Comment

Originally posted by spiko View Post
      Looks like I won it

It ended up being $250 shipped, but I had $76 in eBay bucks that expire today, and a $50 eBay gift card that my g/f got me, so I really only paid $124 for it. Also, I had another $10 off eBay Gift Certificate, I'm talking with them so they can credit me because the coupon code wasn't working. So, it may end up only being $114
      Ill give you $150 for it
      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
        Ill give you $150 for it
        No But if you really want one PM me.

Comment

The one brian just got for $250 BIN.
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by spiko View Post
            Looks like I won it

great! looks like you got the spoiler! didnt get what i wanted for it (wanted 250-275).but i kinda need the cash at the moment. well spiko, i will be shipping it within a few days.thnx!

Comment

I remember buying my first spoiler off EBay... $250 BIN, before the lot of them was found in Canada and they started selling at like $70...

Heh...

And now they're back up again. It almost makes me want to rip the thing off Casper and sell it.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Yay! Got another $10 credited to my account, made the total out of pocket expense $114

Comment

Working...
                X