No announcement yet.

found a junkyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo Maps says I'm 1 hr 10 min from Zanesville, OH!
    After last weekend I want in on this hunt!
    Have camera will travel.
    Also have JY in PA that has a festy, 2 Aspires, and at least 2 323's/tracers.
    Might want to make a day of it!
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

I live Vista View. ABout 15 minutes from ya'. I drive right past your place every day (SR 146-SR 16). I am starting my own car audio video customization shop. I do pretty much anything to car interiors. Especially stoeeos and alarms etc. It is right behind the Wendys on Dayton Rd.
      -Bryant

Comment

My brother has a shop back in there. Advanced Business Communications. I will stop in some time. Which shop are you in?

Comment

65 D
          -Bryant

Comment

I need a dizzy for an 88 carbed Festiva.

Comment

Ok, I finally made it up to Ledbetters junkyard. He must have eight festivas up in there, but they have been picked clean. There is some good glass and sheet metal, but that is about it. Sorry guys.

Comment

hmm does he have one in decenty body shape? i dont need anything but the body if he would sell one. i dont care to salvage title it. just need a body to use.
                1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
                festiva turbo b18 project
                2001 BMW 325i
                1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Before

"Other than going to all clears lights in the front and putting an aftermarket stereo in her. She will remain unmolested. "

Now

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                  A reasonably priced spoiler, jack and handle, white face instrument cluster with tach, white power mirror switch, swoopy power mirrors.

UH HUH !

Thats $500 worth of stuff.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

He does have one or two that the bodies are decent minus the doors but he won't sell a car. I asked because mine has hail damage.

Comment

power steering pump

I really need a power steering pump for my Festiva. If that junk yard doesn't have one, could you have him look around if some other ones might have one? Thanks a lot.

Comment

This guy has no computer, won't go look at parts for you, and is cash only. You get what you get if you can find it because he surely won't look.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          Before

"Other than going to all clears lights in the front and putting an aftermarket stereo in her. She will remain unmolested. "

Now

UH HUH !

Thats $500 worth of stuff.

Youve forgotten Freshtiva. I have Crusher that Im also in the process of rebuilding.
                          Ok Well maybe the white face Instrument cluster is for Bella. And I was considering putting the power mirrors from Crusher on Bella. But you know what the hey!
                          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                          - Unknown
                          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                          X