No announcement yet.

Kill Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street racing is not a very smart thing to do. The safety and legality of racing at the track is the reason to chose that venue. A lot of forums do not allow talk about street racing, and automatically suspend members when they do.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

sorry about that didnt know, i try to go to the track too, but there is only one track by where i live, and its 30 dollors to run your car from 6-12, but its so crowded that usually you dont get more then 1 or 2 runs in so its a pretty expensive evening, but i do agree that racing at the track is 100 times better and i think more fun
      (GONE)88 Festiva LX 5 Speed, Factory A/C, Factory Tow Hitch, Tach.
      95k Original miles
      New: Tires, Axels, Front Wheel Bearings, Fuel Pump, Valve Cover Gasket, Carb Rebuild, Timing Set, Belts, Shoes, Distributor, CapRotor, Wires, Plugs, Coil, Grant 11" Steering Wheel, 3700 Watt Stereo System-6 1/2 Infinity speakers, Infinity tweeters, Almani 12" subs

Comment

lets see.... srt-4s, eclipses, chipped 7.3 powerjoke(theres a really sorry quality vid of it on myspace), mustang, some modded 6.4 powerjokes, and its stayed on a supercharged cobras bumper. Theres been some others but I can't remember right now.
        Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

A stock b3 has to street race just to not get run off the road on a highway onramp. I can't remember the last time i went WOT past 70mph in my other cars. Gas costs too much.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Bah move to southwest missouri 2.16 a gallon!
            ---------------------------------------------------
            The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
            ---------------------------------------------------
            BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
            X