No announcement yet.

What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres what the aspire wheels would look like, then just picture them with trim rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
      heres what the aspire wheels would look like, then just picture them with trim rings.

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/at...0&d=1224434241
      Those are alright, I like the stockers better though, but I saw some one time at a JY looked better than those.
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

stockies look good with fresh paint on them. you need some mudflaps too :-)
        funny part is, it now costs more to put new tires on the 12s than 13s or 14s, and really the only place to find them is ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by ruppenduro View Post
          stockies look good with fresh paint on them. you need some mudflaps too :-)
          funny part is, it now costs more to put new tires on the 12s than 13s or 14s, and really the only place to find them is ebay.

Those look nice! I'll either paint them like that, or black. And I think I know where I can get new tires cheap.
          -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
          -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
          -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Ask yourself if your happy with the performance the way it is right now, if your happy then leave it stock, if you "might" want a bit better performance (Aspire swap:thumbright then do the swap, and trust me the added braking power of the aspire brakes is just awesome

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
            X