No announcement yet.

The Best Way to Break into a Festy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never lock mine, so it's not an issue. However my driver's side door lock is so sloppy, I can open it with any key, coin, screwdriver, twig, whatever.

Comment

i locked my keys in my car once and i dont know why i thought of it but i had a double sided key on my work keys for a padlock and put it in and it unlocked it like it was made for it. I think i need to change my door lock
      Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
      93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
      01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

I got my fingers between the body and the rear vent glass and popped it open. I had to replace the plastic dealy after, but thankfully stupidity wasn't all that expensive this time
        Of course the red makes it go faster..

Comment

I usually use a coat hanger as a slim jim, just go in between the glass and weatherstripping and pop the lock up...

Works like a charm , and lickety split , too !

I recently had some jerk break into my Festy. Looks like they used a hammer and chisel/screwdriver to dislodge the passenger side lock cylinder. Now I can't even lock the door at all.

Worst part is, they damaged the door bad enough that a new lock cylinder is out of the question. I think I'm just gonna weld the old lock cylinder back in place.

What the heck, I only paid $635 for it !

It just ticks me off that someone was so stupid they couldn't use a piece of wire.

Then again , I guess the hammer and chisel/screwdriver probably works on any car.

Before this happened, I had another key made that I kept in my wallet. Guess I won't be needing that anymore !

.................................Blake

Comment

Working...
          X