Getting my first Fester this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my first Fester this week!

Figured I better join a good forum and this one looks to be the best around.

So Ive been messing with cars a bit my whole life, Ive had all sorts of things ranging from fast cars to desert trucks. Ive worked for some serious race teams and some that were not all that great

But either way... Ive found my way to a Festiva.

Thsi car has belonged to one of my friends for a long long time. Ive known teh guy for probably 7 or 8 years and have never seen it move once. From what I understand the engine is dead and besides that I don't know much more about it.

I do however know that he used to track the car quite a bit and owned a magazine called TMR back in the day that specialized in compact's of all types

So here's what I have to start with.... This was taken quite a few years back as it sat in his garage but at teh moment its the only picture I have

I'm not sure of the year or anything on it yet but I should be taking delivery of it sometime next week (if you can tell me anything from this picture please speak up)

Here's a few of my past cars....

06 Taco

92 Miata

04 RS

EVO

Anyways.... cant wait to start working on this thing

Its going to be a whole new monster!

Travis B
    www.travisbrockphotography.com

I can't wait to see what you do with this one! Welcome!
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Welcome and Wow!!!!
      ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
      #2 .....Cheesehead
      #3 '91 White - Donor Car
      #4 .....Montana Project
      SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
      Bought her back for $450
      Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

Travis, welcome to the group. You're right, it is the best one to join. Lots of techno info and more great stuff.

Looks like a great car, love the wheels and the graphics are nice. I hope the interior is as nice as the exterior. Once you get it going you'll wish you hadn't waited so long to take the leap!!
        1992 Flamestiva with matching Festrailer
        1994 Mercury Capri XR2 turbo
        1992 Aerostar "Hot Wheels" custom
        FoMoCo toy car collector for 20 years

Comment

Well its 90-93 model year so its fuel injected. Usa model. I like it alot. tell me more about those rims when you get it...
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Ooooooooo! Nice! Welcome to the best forum around!
            If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
            Mark S.

Comment

Nice!
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Welcome!!! I wish I had a car like that to start with. WOW. Looks like you have spoiler in the backseat along with some interior panels. Great find. Does it have the B3 engine? I'm guessing B6T if it was raced.

Chuck
                Chuck
                Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                If money will fix it, it's not broken
                91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                93 GL - Lil Red
                91 L - Tweetystiva
                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Originally posted by silver04rs View Post
                  Figured I better join a good forum and this one looks to be the best around.

You got that right! Welcome and keep us updated on the new project!
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

that is one NICE looking car!!! LOVE the decals!!! welcome, and keep us updated on that festiva. btw SWEET cars!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Yes welcome to the BEST Festiva site and have fun with us

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Nice and welcome ! I like my festivas with a little junk in the trunk !
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

great car!!! welcome to the forum, by the way nice graphics
                          if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Wow! I want some history on that festy! Looks like you have some experience with fun cars. That festiva won't dissapoint you. This is the only festiva site worth mentioning. We have the nicest most knowledgeable people here. It looks like you will be bringing some more of that to the forum. Great to have you. Keep us updated and WELCOME!!!
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

This is the best forum that I've ever found, and I love the looks of that white festy you've got there! Looks like fun jumping that truck too, I would love to do that one day.
                              -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                              X