45th Anniversary Mustang Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
    I would LOVE to have a Mustang II Mach1!!!!! Ideally a '74, t-top, 2.8L 4spd, but beggars can't be choosers!
    I didn't think the T-tops came untill the later years 77-78? I had a freind that had a 78 T-top Mustang that I drove home from NC one time!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

i never knew mustangs came in T-top til last year when i seen one

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

In High School I had a '77 with T-Tops, 302 w/C4 and an 8" rear w/3.50TL pumpkin I robbed from an old Falcon wagon. I rebuilt the short block and installed '69 351W heads (ported), Crane 278/290 - .498/.527 cam, Offy 360 intake, headers, 2500 stall and a 600 Holley. The car was heavier than most people think, but it ran like a scalded ape. Beat it's fair share of Camaros, Firebirds and Novas. Amazing how well it hooked with 13" tires and traction bars! I also had a '77 Cobra II that I built a 302 Clevor and 4 speed for, but never finished it. To think I actually stripped a rust free Cobra II body and sent it to the crusher makes me sick. Dumb youth.

Oh Yeah, I still have my '74 4X4 Mustang II that's on a '67 Bronco chassis and a couple Mustang II hatchbacks for parts.
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

BigWheel,
          I was there Friday and Saturday. If I had checked this web site before I left I would have looked you up when I got there.
          That is one realy nice road course, wish I had signed up in advance to drive on it.
          It was a great event and lots and lots of cool Mustangs.

Cheers,
          Jeff
          ~Jeff
          1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
          1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
          2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

I know a guy whos trying to get out from under a 04 or 05 mach1 for $17000. I fell in love with the functional shaker hood.
            Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

Ever thought of learning to figure skate?

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
              In High School I had a '77 with T-Tops, 302 w/C4 and an 8" rear w/3.50TL pumpkin I robbed from an old Falcon wagon. I rebuilt the short block and installed '69 351W heads (ported), Crane 278/290 - .498/.527 cam, Offy 360 intake, headers, 2500 stall and a 600 Holley. The car was heavier than most people think, but it ran like a scalded ape. Beat it's fair share of Camaros, Firebirds and Novas. Amazing how well it hooked with 13" tires and traction bars! I also had a '77 Cobra II that I built a 302 Clevor and 4 speed for, but never finished it. To think I actually stripped a rust free Cobra II body and sent it to the crusher makes me sick. Dumb youth.

Oh Yeah, I still have my '74 4X4 Mustang II that's on a '67 Bronco chassis and a couple Mustang II hatchbacks for parts.

Phew?!(people really do that sort of thing?)

post script: Having never scalded an ape; let alone left one in such condition live enough to run afterwards, one has to admit not having perhaps an adequate experience to judge the feasibly curious behavior of others.

Though probably air-born and other hydrocarbon intoxication is at root.(for which flushing the liver with alcoholic beverages is a reasonable remedy, though leading to cirrhosis of the liver if too liberally applied as "medicinal")
              Last edited by bobstad; 07-10-2009, 11:26 PM.
              '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

Working...
              X