No announcement yet.

New Festy Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Scott.. welcome to the home of Festiva Madness. If you ever see a little red 88 with white stripes on the hood & a Focus front bumper, that'd be me. I'm over at Dean & Barb's quite often working on some project with them, so we hope to meet up sometime soon!

Cheers!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Love your "Turd" badge! How did you do it? Would love to have one on my festy
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Lane, would it be alright if I took out Beth?

I just photoshopped (well Gimp'ed since I'm a Linux user) a logo I found online. I'll post up the 'Turd' logo file itself in my photo section.

I simply printed it out (after some sizing trial and errors) on some heavy paper and trimmed around the edges to fit the spot in the grille, then double-sided-taped it on and hit it with a squirt of clear laquer...

I plan to do the same again, but on drafting mylar. Then I'll make a post to hold it horizontally above some newspaper and pour casting resin on top of it till it drips off the edges, thus creating the deep clear cover that badges usually have. Then it will truly be authentic :blob8:

You're more than welcome to use it... It would be cool if the logo got a following ;~)

-Scott
        White '88, 280kmi, Weber 32/36 DGEV Carb with Rocketman Carb Adapter

Comment

Lane, I got the Turd badge up in my photo album.. Should be sized correctly to just print out and use. :cherry:

Ciao!
          White '88, 280kmi, Weber 32/36 DGEV Carb with Rocketman Carb Adapter

Comment

Working...
          X