Let my boss borrow skeeter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nate,
    You do know the Ninja 250 can out run the Ninja 600 0-60 and it is a very flickable bike in the turns. I'm sure you will like it but don't me supprised that after a few months of riding it you'll find yourself wanting more.

Have fun, Will
    Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
    187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Sweet bike. I'd like to get into pocket bikes myself.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
      BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by Motoxpress View Post
        Hey Nate,
        You do know the Ninja 250 can out run the Ninja 600 0-60 and it is a very flickable bike in the turns. I'm sure you will like it but don't me supprised that after a few months of riding it you'll find yourself wanting more.

Have fun, Will
        Didn't know it could outrun a 250 in 0-60... it sure is light enough! I've been figuring with my little butt (5'4" 120lbs) on there it will probably scoot. People have been telling me I will want more, but I'm really looking forward to 60-70 mpg (I hope). With the amount of miles I drive, if I can get 65mpg, I'll be saving $500 every 6 months in gas over driving skeeter. Of course, I won't be able to ride the bike *all* the time, but I hope most of the time. That should be enough to cover insurance, and since I got it for so cheap and can fix it cheap, when I decide to sell it I should be able to make money off the re-sale. Even early 90's 250's that are in decent shape are going for $1500... thats a 300% increase over what it should cost me total to have it on the road.

My dad hasn't owned a car/truck in almost 10 years. Just bikes! He's sorta excited that I got one... my mom on the other hand isn't quite as happy I don't think, but she hasn't said anything yet.
        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

LOL...mom's aren't fond of bikes....ever!
          The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
          BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
          X