• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had sex in that diner with ellen muth
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Hollywood Festys

There was a Oil commercial a while back that had a festiva running through cones, Supposed to be a " Daily " Driver, Kinda Funny!
      *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by emot
        haha thats funny, i worked on "dead like me", i built the diner.
        Then you might know the episode it was in. The one where you find out about how roxy died. It's right at the end.
        OX SMASH!!

Comment

So I was watching the new SouthPark tonight, and a commercial for a video game comes on. It was for Jak X, the new deathrace game in the Jak series. It opens to find a teenage guy duct taping the headlight of his yellow Festiva back into place. Jak then walk into the frame, and remarks about how the vehicle needs some improvements. It then breaks to screen shots of the game. When it returns to the driveway, we find the little yellow Festy loaded with futuristic weaponry. The guyhops in, looks around, remarks "cool, A/C!" as he presses a button. That button launches a missle into the nieghbor's house across the street.

Brilliant!
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
            , we find the little yellow Festy loaded with futuristic weaponry. The guyhops in, looks around, remarks "cool, A/C!" as he presses a button. That button launches a missle into the nieghbor's house across the street.

Brilliant!

That's the best use of a Festiva yet!!!

Regards,

Tim
            White '89L auto - Sold!
            Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Jax X

Saw It Today! Loved it I wonder if the engine for the "Futuristic" one is a B6T!? He He Taping the light back up.... I'm sure some of us have been there.
              *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Why yes, it was just last weekend that I was "fabricating" a headlight bulb mount for my '88 L out of some black friction tape.....it worked so well I fixed the aiming screws with bigger wood screws.

Comment

Anyone see the commercial for All 'Small and Mighty' detergent? They show a Festiva with a Festiva sized boombox on the top.

Comment

Working...
                  X