No announcement yet.

Well it's official for Chrysler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what year did mercedes get involved? i thought they made some awful cars before they got involved. ive never been a fan of u.s. cars after about 73' or so anyway. we have less fuel efficient cars than yrs ago when the metro and festiva were made. maybe fiat will make a difference. it wont matter much to me, i wont be buying new. well maybe if my ship comes in, but i think its in dry dock for the duration. i liked the fiat panda 4 wheel drive, it sorta reminded me of a festiva.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Gm is doing great as far as a automobile manufacturer. It was the GMAC Loans that have destroyed the company. They should have branched off as a different company instead of keeping it all in house.
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

They need a new K car.

Oh and we bought my gf's shadow for $200. Its a beat detroit car that looks like 150k miles instead of 95k. It wasnt running, but we got it going for $40, and did a few more things to it and its taken us to WV, and down to NC, 650 miles away, without a problem.

My gf ran 15.3's in it in the 1/4 mile, her first time down the track. Its a turbo car. Ive also autocrossed it once.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
        X