91 capri convertable for 300 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
    I personally don't like the looks of the capri, but that's just my opinion. I say buy it for the swap parts, then see if you can sell what's left to someone who actually likes capris
    thats the plan , as long as he still has it when i have the cash.
    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

well he emailed me today and said its mine for 200 bucks. only thing is i have to wait to get it till he comes back from vacation on like the 20th. but im gunna go down and look at it tommorro , its a 2 hour drive.
      05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

oh yea, and he said it has a little over 70k miles not 59k like he said before. i guess ill find out when i go look at it and hear it run. is there any difference in this motor and the one in the xr2 ? besides the turbo ?

Comment

Higher compression, less power.
          91GL BP/F3A with boost
          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

well i went and sealed the deal. hes gunna trailer it to my house sometime next week. turns out it does have only 59k miles and it runs pretty good. will the 14inch alloys on it fit the festiva ?

Comment

Originally posted by fattie View Post
              well i went and sealed the deal. hes gunna trailer it to my house sometime next week. turns out it does have only 59k miles and it runs pretty good. will the 14inch alloys on it fit the festiva ?
              According to my list of wheels that fit, the Capri's will work.
              Chuck
              Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
              If money will fix it, it's not broken
              91 GL -Ol' Rusty
              93 GL - Lil Red
              91 L - Tweetystiva
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

yes they fit but you need spacers on the rear or maybe the Aspire struts.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

aspire struts would be needed with .125" spacers if using 185/60/14s
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Cool, so you got it? You decided for sure yet whether your going to drive it as is, or swap the goods over to a Festiva?

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                      Cool, so you got it? You decided for sure yet whether your going to drive it as is, or swap the goods over to a Festiva?
                      yea , he is going to bring it to my house when he backs back from vacation , in a little over a week so i can have time to prep my festiva. the capri would need alot of work to get it on the road , it has a few rust holes in the floor , the top is junk , and one of the windows and mirrors is busted from a tree branch and it needs a fuel pump. so im gunna take what i can then try and sell the rest to someone who likes capris.

Comment

Working...
                      X