should i buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i buy it?

i went to a jy today and they had a capri i think it wasnt a xr2 i dont know it wasnt turbo so yeah but would the tranny work for my bp swap? and the half shafts? it was a 1.6 5 speed. they wanted 150 for the tranny and 35 each for the shafts. so 250 adding for tax jsut in case. would i be worth it?

no, wrong trans.

Comment

so it has to come from the turbo 1.6 then?

Comment

you want the G series trans, the one you saw is an F series, BUT you can still use that one with fabed mounts and hydro master mod. the F series isn't quite as strong as the G.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

ok so if the capri is turbo it has the G series tranny then and they are cable not hydro am i right?

Comment

Yes your right

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

ok then thank you guys

Comment

Working...
              X