down for the count :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takeone51 View Post
    ^kinda like when you vomit in a cold basment?
    No, that's the heat of the vomit reacting to the cold of the basement causing the vomit to steam and removing some moisture. Different science.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Pop open the case and make sure that all the milk has been sopped up! My brother spilled milk on our keyboard a number of years ago, and it started acting REALLY funny. Turns out, there was still milk left under the keys on the board and was making it short out.

Good luck!
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

"ugh milk was a bad choice"-Ron Burgandy

-Scott
        Aqua 93 L
        Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
        White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

ok still havnt gotten the lap top fixed but i figgured out that i can use my sisters computer but i cant upload pics and that sucks cause i just lowerd my festiva nd it looks even better than before im gonna bring the lap top to a computer guy and see if he can fix it cause i tried opening it up and all i could get out was the batt. and one cover lol.... then i got lost and didnt want to scrwe it up even more lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Cool. You lowered Zippy?? Yes get it fixed so we can see!

Comment

i wanna go for a ride!...i might get the coilovers if i like the ride

-Scott
              Aqua 93 L
              Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
              White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

chances are its the harddrive. im kinda a computer guy. would you like some help? we can take it out and hook up to a desk top as a slave drive and see if it works.
                Tim S

Comment

Originally posted by Slyder View Post
                  chances are its the harddrive. im kinda a computer guy. would you like some help? we can take it out and hook up to a desk top as a slave drive and see if it works.
                  come on over i dont know if i have a computer that can have a slave drive tho lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by leapin View Post
                    i wanna go for a ride!...i might get the coilovers if i like the ride
                    even i think the ride is a bit rough for every day use speed bumps are a killer but if it rids rough for a bit thats fine cause its perfect for autoX and drag there is allmost NO rear squat when i launch but i dont think its much of a test with that b3 lol... the REAL test will come with the b6t

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                    X