No announcement yet.

Looking to buy a festiva need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top speed for a stock efi 5 sspeed is 113. Congrats and have fun with your new ride.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by marinepolice03 View Post
      there is a list on here of cars with the same bolt pattern, if you use Search you can find it
      Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

thanks guys im looking into the aspire brake swap then doing wheels and tires, so i dont do it twice.

And the aspire seat swap i need to find out how its done.

Anyone know why my glovebox is a fish tank? I put the title in there when i bought it and pulled it out and it was wet(its been raining). Also my sunroof leaks, im thinking i could just get some weatherstripping from auto store and put it in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickb1907 View Post
          $693 came from him wanting $850 me negotiating him to $700 and me and my friend only having $693 on me at the time(was going to offer $650 or walk). He said that will work.
          That reminds me of my Mustang that I paid $747 for... My dad got $40 less out of the bank than he was supposed to, and all I had was 37 bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
            Top speed for a stock efi 5 sspeed is 113. Congrats and have fun with your new ride.
            Top speed for my stock efi 5 speed is 91 , lol.
            (but I didn't drive that fast "ALL" the way back to FL)
            Steve GT

Comment

do it twice.

And the aspire seat swap i need to find out how its done.
              I think freshtiva put aspire seats in a festiva. Might check out this link

Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

What part of Houston are you? I am in Deer Park.

The best place I have found parts is car-parts.com and it usually brings me to Williams Auto Salvage on N. Shepard drive.

Let me know if ya need help from a local, and maybe we can get a houston area meet together.
                88 Smaller Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by shortystowing View Post
                  What part of Houston are you? I am in Deer Park.

The best place I have found parts is car-parts.com and it usually brings me to Williams Auto Salvage on N. Shepard drive.

Let me know if ya need help from a local, and maybe we can get a houston area meet together.
                  i think im going to a pick a part or something similiar on friday, looking for

aspire seats
                  aspire brakes
                  and anything else i might want

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                    I think freshtiva put aspire seats in a festiva. Might check out this link

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...t=aspire+seats
                    thats exactly what i want, looking for those this weekend

Comment

anyone know if you can bleach your corner yellow lens? I have one clear and one yellow, would like them both clear.

Comment

i think im going to a pick a part or something similiar on friday, looking for

aspire seats
                        aspire brakes
                        and anything else i might want
                        Let me know which ones you are going to and I will look, I plan to get some seats and aspire brakes for mine, and seats for SILs festiva.
                        88 Smaller Hauler

Comment

I live in Dallas Tx not too far from you. I got the white one(my profile pic) for $200 bucks on craigslist. It needed some work(tire, breaks, battery, air filter, fuel filter, e break repair, oil change, headlights re-wired, a back window, radiator fan, thermostat, spark plugs and wires, some paint and some carb cleaner). Its a 91 5 speed and runs like a champ now. Great car for around $400 bucks. I wouldnt get an auto though. Thats the whole point in the Festive lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X