No announcement yet.

Ford Ka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cat one was evil I'll admit, but I still found it funny (perhaps because of my severe allergies to them, or my growing emotional void) I love cats though and would be upset if it actually happened. So......To the magic of Hollywood!

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

I've got some history, on those ads (both of which I found to be hilarious). When the pigeon ad was released, Ford got a lot of flak from the animal lovers, who could not take a joke. The cat ad was never supposed to be released (Ford said "NO WAY") but the "ad" was leaked to the internet. BTW: I love cats (have 4), but still laughed my butt off about the "ad"...

I've had both of these, as Mpeg's, for years...and still look at them, to get a good giggle.

Cheers,

Scott
      Famous Last Words: "How hard can it be?"

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
        Great! But let's get to the meat! Does anything from that car fit a Festiva!?
        with out actually trying it looks as if the wheels could and the seats - possibly the rear wiper set-up

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
        92 GL - parts car
        97 aspire - parts car
        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by juryrigger007 View Post
          I've got some history, on those ads (both of which I found to be hilarious). When the pigeon ad was released, Ford got a lot of flak from the animal lovers, who could not take a joke. The cat ad was never supposed to be released (Ford said "NO WAY") but the "ad" was leaked to the internet. BTW: I love cats (have 4), but still laughed my butt off about the "ad"...

I've had both of these, as Mpeg's, for years...and still look at them, to get a good giggle.

Cheers,

Scott
          Great avatar Jerryrigger!...
          Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Working...
          X