No announcement yet.

Chat Room Yay or Nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right, i have used this irc server for years, and they have their own web chat. all is taken care of. was just saying to jcbgrady that even if he were to develop a FF.com webchat i dont know if this server would allow that. but the way i posted above doesnt touch the site which is good IMO

Comment

yay

Comment

Here it is: a "general" chat room for us.
        this is pretty much an easy fix for the whole situation. Note that there may be some issues as i still need testers, but its a real easy solution.... No installation required, just open the chat and connect!

a demo/help file:

and the download:
        http://ff.e-motz.com/ff_chat.zip

note: if any one does encounter problems or errors just pm me with as much info as you can. double clicking the text at the top that reads "Chat:" will bring up a list, scroll to the bottom and include anything that looks like an error message when you send the pm
        Last edited by MTec007; 06-28-2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

OH, and I am open to any redesign suggestions, like if you know what would make it easier to use or better function etc

Comment

when i try extract, it says the folder is empty?

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

thats.. odd. i can make an installer maybe that will work for you, but i was trying to steer away from that. i think it has something to do with my system, it was giving me problems trying to make that zip file. maybe i fixed it..
              try downloading it again before you try the installer.

installer
              http://ff.e-motz.com/ff_chat
              Last edited by MTec007; 06-29-2010, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hows the chat working for everyone. I havent tryed it yet

Comment

I don't think any one has tried it besides leapin, anywho.. note to everyone: when you open the chat, make sure the window says 1.024 in it, thats the current version just now released. if it doesn't download the new one. i think i fixed one issue i saw (time will tell), and i cleaned up the output a little bit.
                  Last edited by MTec007; 06-29-2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

i've got a new version out, updated the help/demo file as well, you should see the changes in it posted above. The new version is 1.033
                    I added colors support and moved stuff around. i updated the installer as well. enjoy.

Comment

im going to do this a little different so i dont have to post every time theres a new version.
                      the new download link is http://ff.e-motz.com/
                      just check it when ever you feel like it to check for a new version.
                      Also.. This means the two links i posted above are now broken.

Comment

Working...
                      X