78 Fiesta for Sale Seattle CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 Fiesta for Sale Seattle CL

Figured this isn't for the FS section since it isn't a festiva.

FX
    Last edited by festyxfi; 11-25-2009, 03:48 PM.
    Because....45 MPG.

It apparently does the rear seat trick too!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Gawd, those things were fun back in the day. Only see one still running the roads around here. They used to be everywhere.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

dad had a construction orange one when I was younger. still remember the way the door sounded when closed. PING!
        Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Comment

I had a '79 "S" version just like it except it was metallic silver w/orange stripe. The "S" was a pretty cool package, 4-spoke steering wheel, silver faux-aluminum dash bezel, factory tach, removable sunroof w/glass AND hardtop inserts and those cool striped denim seats. I added a Pacesetter header, Supertrapp muffler (remember those?) and jetted up the secondaries on the progressive Weber carb. Wish I still had it, but it was thoroughly thrashed when I sold it.
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

The Fiesta was an excellent car also except for them rusting out. They had so much power. I could kick myself. There was one in my town for sale a couple of years ago that had absolutely no rust but the lady needed a bigger car for her family. She only wanted $200 for it and she told me that it still ran great. But at the time I had 3 Festivas plus another vehicle and there was no way I needed another car.

Comment

My dad had an 80 "S" in white with a brown interior. It was tough as nails! Talk about european feeling...it was! It drove more like a BMW than a japanese car. Maybe the new Fiesta will be of similar feel?

Comment

Working...
              X