on the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    I'm addicted to NOS eBay auctions. Is there a program where I can seek help?
    Can't help. Just received my NOS bumper mounting kit, courtesy of the bay, in today's mail.

1484953618454-2108937300.jpg

And what is that little silver car in the photos? Looks like a product from Zuffenhausen.

Comment

• I installed Rain-X Latitude wipers on my Festiva. They have a beam-style blade and a rather clunky, universal-fit wiper arm adapter. The design looks out of place on a car of the Festiva's provenance, but the blades are silent during operation and they function perfectly.

Comment

• I would have considered just treating the windshield surface with Rain-X.
        Unfortunately, I cannot use universal wiper blades. My stainless Isuzu wiper arms only accept bayonet.

Shin, have you considered the Smart washer nozzle mod?
        It's like visiting Niagara Falls.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 01-21-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• bk - A site and Google search using "Smart washer" and derivations thereof returned generic (i.e., non-Festiva-specific) results only. Can you be more precise in what's recommended here? E.g., part number(s), etc. Thanks.

Comment

• That's the same one that I installed.
            Look at the picture in post #353 again.
            It has three cannons instead of two peashooters.
            German nozzles are designed for spraying while passing Ferraris on the Autobahn.
            Our nozzles are designed for spraying while stopped at a red light.

Thread 49099.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 01-21-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• The "smart washer" is nice. You can aim 2 streams at the driver's side. You do have to enlarge the hole. I put one on after I saw Brave's. Sometimes can find them for $10. Nice upgrade.
              "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
              "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
              "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
              "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
              "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
              "Wenona"-89L parts car
              "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

• I don't own a Festiva with a sunroof, but if you do, you probably need this:

88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• These would look nice i think. Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/291972805279

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• This cruise unit is almost completely identical to the Festiva unit (E8BZ-9A818-A).
                    Worth bidding on.

I just won an NOS Festiva headlamp assembly a couple of days ago.
                    I offered less than half of what he was asking for and he accepted without countering.
                    Last edited by bravekozak; 11-18-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• There is nothing like having a brand new drivers door panel.

Comment

• nothing like having $150 in your wallet. seriously though, thanks for bringing this to attention. it's tempting. same as my GL panel but if i replace one it makes the other one look bad. at least this is the drivers which probably gets more wear.

Comment

• Only offer him $50. I bet he will take it.

Comment

• Anyone need a block heater? Quick start + some heat.
                            Baby it's cold outside!

Comment

• odd there would be an F4 part# for this since the 1.3 in an azpire is essentially the same as the festiva. these are a PIA to install. supposed to put it in place of a freeze plug on the back of the motor which you can barely see.

Comment

• I am willing to bet that this part (F0BZ-9E926-A) would solve a lot of problems for all the non-carby crowd.
                                There is nothing quite like the smell of NOS.
                                Last edited by bravekozak; 01-17-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X