No announcement yet.

on the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone who is into dash modification tell me how difficult it would be to convert an instrument cluster SHIFT light into one that reads "CHOKE". I have never fully disassembled an instrument cluster. I have already wired the shift wire into the choke light circuit.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 05-19-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if the reserve will be met on this auto Vette?
      It's a rolling billboard. I would as GM to pay for my gas wherever I drive it.
      No, that is not my house in the background.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 05-20-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• This would certainly look important.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          Must get one for the roof-mounted cannon!
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• I was thinking I could use it to turn on the rear roof mounted spot lights when one of those high headlight trucks came up behind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
              I was thinking I could use it to turn on the rear roof mounted spot lights when one of those high headlight trucks came up behind me.
              Yeeesssss......eeeexcellent.......
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• The most expensive pencil that I have ever seen.
                I wonder what the final bid will be?
                Last edited by bravekozak; 06-09-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• White & rare

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    White & rare
                    The plugs must be even rarer!
                    Ian
                    Calgary AB, Canada
                    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• 4 X 114.3

Comment

• sexy handle (probably E3BZ)

nice shroud (offer $25, I bet they'll take it)

Immaculate (from the same place as the shroud)

BOO (I know someone who can use this)

rubber (only one)
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 07-10-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• not sure if it is allowed to comment on the pricing on an ebay auction, but it doesnt seem like a members car so im going to...

Towing company with opening price at $1850 for a completely average looking body, with a motor that is running bad enough that they apparently cant test the transmission... YIKES what do they think these cars are worth?
                          Oldest Festiva on the forum (so far) 3/87 LX - 225k
                          89 Tracer 13" alloys and dome light. Pioneer stereo, all else is stock.

Comment

• Yeah he's asking for a thousand dollar deposit at the end of the auction...good luck finding some to spend that much at all on that car!

Weird too the Speedo looks yellow...but the tach still looks orange..
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts
                            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• shim kit

door handle

center cap

wheel cylinder
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 07-26-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Just bought a scooter horn for a Honda Spree.
                                I watched a video to see what the horn sounded like. He didn't beep the horn until the end of the video.
                                It is only 7.5 cm in diameter and puts out a small beep.
                                I will use it for my remote lock horn, until I can find a chirp or genuine fart horn.
                                Last edited by bravekozak; 07-27-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X