No announcement yet.

Upcoming Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After tomorrow school is over then: get the B6 in Jimmy's car running, sell the 323, sell the dark blue festy, re-do the suspension and a bunch of other little mods on my ninja, then decide if i want to fix Skeeters B6 and boost it or just find a BP to build a boost...

and of course the more pressing things like applying to grad school and/or finding a real job/internship. Nothing like having a BS in mathematics and computer science and working at Jiffy Lube... lol!
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

I found a few cool things at the JY like a Kia BP intake, Rx7 MAF, Crown Vic T-body & a Bp exhaust cam. I started on the T-body. Here are a few pics
      OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SHINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DV8 1 :twisted:
      MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA MAZDA
      2003 Protege5
      1983 Rx-7 Limited Edition
      1991 Festiva (soon to be a 121)
      1991 Chevy S10 pickup (R.I.P.)
      1990 Chevy S10 pickup Bagged on all 4 corners

Comment

On Mr. Leaky - Once it get warmer fix the oil pan leak, change the trans. coolant and gas filter, possible spark plugs- wires-cap-rotor etc, put in redneck cruise control, put on pizza pan wheel covers.

On dad's - On the white one .. check the timing belt and probably change the front crank seal, trans. fluid and gas filter changed.
        On the yellow one - rebuild the entire front end.. hopefully everything else won't need anything. I figure with these repairs it should last him another 5 years till he retires.. maybe.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by No Pstns View Post
          I found a few cool things at the JY like a Kia BP intake, Rx7 MAF, Crown Vic T-body & a Bp exhaust cam. I started on the T-body. Here are a few pics
          OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SHINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!![ATTACH]2588[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2589[/ATTACH]
          will that TB fit the bp or b6t?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i need to finish the body work and hope for a aspire swap ans a nice set of rims just to start
            the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
            \/\_____________FORD
            FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              will that TB fit the bp or b6t?
              The 2 bottom holes will fit no problem. The 2 top will have to be oblonged a bit. you will have to use 2004 and older due to the newer ones are electronic controled. I got a 2003 one. Not too shure if it works on a b6t. I test fit it and it looks sweeeet!!! Huge!!
              2003 Protege5

Comment

could you pm me some measurements please? also if the stock bp TPS will fit...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  could you pm me some measurements please? also if the stock bp TPS will fit...
                  I will do so. Just give me till this week end. Ill even send more pics.
                  2003 Protege5

Comment

Working...
                  X