No announcement yet.

Brand New to Fordfestiva.com!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah looking to build a drag car out of it. Have 2 too many auto x cars and no drag car haha. Awesome to see a local on here!! hoping to show up to international dragway on import night and make some heads turn and maybe make some cash .. Update. Got the capri home tonight!! Its actually in great shape for the $ we paid lol. besides the motor/tranny what else could i use off the car? its complete and has new rubber on it . no pics yet. too dark out for the ole' blackberry camera lol.
    OW!!

Comment

Welcome neighbor. Im from the Kansas City area.
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

okay. dumb question. so the tranny from the capri will both bolt right in? if so what are my clutch options ? thanks
        OW!!

Comment

Capri Transmission needs custom mounts and a little driver's side "frame modification". Easily done using a BFH
          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

awesome! we got big hammers and a welder so we're good. gotta find some pics of custom mounts on here.. CAPRI PICS!!!!! I wanna use this cluster hopefully! enjoy
            Last edited by defwish; 12-17-2009, 08:38 PM.
            OW!!

Comment

You can find pic of the mount in my thread Maxtiva update. And if you want more pic just ask and I will try to get some more.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
                You can find pic of the mount in my thread Maxtiva update. And if you want more pic just ask and I will try to get some more.
                okay awesome! merci beaucoup! lol . im sure i'll be askin you about it soon.
                OW!!

Comment

whats up with the looks....the Capri have you guys in some kind of submission hold?
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Welcome to FF.com. You sound like you have done some homework and your on the right track. Post a couple pics of your Stangs. I have a 93 Cobra with 20k on it myself.
                    Brian
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                    :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                      Welcome to FF.com. You sound like you have done some homework and your on the right track. Post a couple pics of your Stangs. I have a 93 Cobra with 20k on it myself.
                      very nice! keep that baby locked up in the garage. my poor baby's down for paint right now . heres right before i got filler and primer on it heres the 95 before suspension.looks like a monster truck lol heres a sweet pic i took, my bro behind me in his rx7 and heres my t5 doin what it does best lol.

got pics of the cobra?
                      OW!!

Comment

I haven't drove the Cobra in about 7 years, I lost all pics I had of it when my old computer crashed. It is a black car with a 1 1/2 cowl hood, twin turbo'd. fun car! Should beback out this spring.
                        Brian
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                        :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                          I haven't drove the Cobra in about 7 years, I lost all pics I had of it when my old computer crashed. It is a black car with a 1 1/2 cowl hood, twin turbo'd. fun car! Should beback out this spring.
                          very nice! im planning on going 408w , hci , single t76 , and tko600. just dont have that kinda money right now, so its time to build a festiva!
                          OW!!

Comment

i was goin buy that capri....lol, you should see about swaping the dash into a festiva....with the console and panels....
                            03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
                            92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
                            92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

Nasty Face!!! hahaha
                              -93' Festiva L (B6T swap in progress)
                              -92' XR2 Capri (Parts car)

Comment

Originally posted by twiztid_killa View Post
                                i was goin buy that capri....lol, you should see about swaping the dash into a festiva....with the console and panels....
                                yeah im definately wanting to use that cluster. not sure about the dash yet.
                                OW!!

Comment

Working...
                                X