Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owners of nice original Festivas - prices ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of strong daily runners in the $1200-1995 range. At the same time an owner who puts miles on such a strong runner knows what he/she has and isn't selling. I spot them from time to time and say I have $800 cash right now and they will NOT do it. For me personally WORKING A/C is worth $800 alone as i cant service A/C and there are a lot of variables I'm still not familiar with. After doing so much reading and seeing the support on here id have a hard time shelling out $2500 for a festiva unless it was preswapped with all the goodies. If its from a member on here you can trust they used the same information and support to make it a decent example.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I paid 350$ for mine, and wouldnt let it go for 2500$ Its blue, 4 speed, 88, pretty damn perfect, and 66k original miles. I never want to sell it, but hey, if someone offered 4k i wouldnt turn it down.
      91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

I paid more for my Festivas than I should have perhaps but never felt I got ripped off! Is there a price for happiness? Market value may be one thing, but the joy of owning them was priceless.

Comment

I probably paid too much for my 93 ($950). But given its overall condition I think it was worth it even if it is an Auto. Just wish it hadnt sat soo long that the inside of the gas tank rusted.
          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
          - Unknown
          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I think the right price depends on the person. To sell a festiva for $2000 you need to find someone who knows Festiva's, I don't think you could get someone to buy it as a first time festiva buyer. But anything around 500 you attract people looking for a cheap High mpg car. I'm very happy with my purchase of my 91 for $700.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
            X