Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid people shouldn't be alowed in public!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a same experience. A friend of mine figured he'd jump half way up my roof... Prior to this incident I had one dent. I now have an estimated 8 -10 dents! they're all small, and not too terribly noticable. Luckily it was a friend of mine, so theere weren't any REAL hard feelings. I just let it roll becuase he's my friend. If it had been someone else I didn't like, I would have got them to pay up and get the dents out. I'd definetely go after the cash.
    '93 L Green

"Yes sweety, it is a (removed by request)box.. but it's my (removed by request)box, and I love it."

Comment

yeah one of the kids friends was acting stupid (Greg if you're reading this, you're still a dumbass kid) trying to do the same thing.. glad it was HIS car.. running across the hood stepping on the solid parts of the car like the fender edge and cowl edge.. 1st time he did it, he caught my attention so I stepped outside and told him he was a dumbass.. and he said look I didn't put any dents in it.. I looked and sure enough he didn't.. about then he said look and he did it again.. but this time he missed the cowl edge and got the bottom of the windshield.. I just shook my head and left him there examining the damage.. later on they told me the story of them looking all over for a tree branch to set on it.. sure enough they found one. The next morning when his dad got up he saw it and filed an insurance claim..

That kid's lucky I don't know his dad.. dumbasses.. they're everywhere.

Comment

Working...
      X