Who wants a hydro to cable clutch adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a hydro to cable clutch adapter

As the title states, i would like to know how many people want one of the hydro to cable clutch adapters i made up

I would probably ask $50 shipped, that would cover materials and a bit for my time

here's a pic

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

I think your price is very resonable! It should be $50 plus shiping in my opinion!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

^^Thanks Brian, If i say $50 USD then after currency exchange it'll work out to about the same thing

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

One please. Unwelded so I can put on a f series. Or is $50 just for the hing without brackets?
        Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
        88? Parts car-sold
        91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
        86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
        1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Originally posted by gorgonheimer View Post
          One please. Unwelded so I can put on a f series. Or is $50 just for the hing without brackets?
          I have a cable F-series in my garage so i could probably make you a completed bracket as well and it would be $50 for a completed bracket to your door

Comment

for 50 bucks im down for one...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I'm going to start building some tomorrow at work

Comment

chris i want one!! i get paid wednesday i can paypal you!

Comment

When I actually have a festiva I'll be in like flint. I'll let you know. And $50 is well worth it IMO

Comment

I'll take one. Thanks. Just let me know when/where to paypal you. Thanks again.
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I'll take one, but if you could do mine last that would be good :-) PM me when you want the money, and where to send it!
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Well bad news, eurotiva just sent me pics of his g series tranny and the clutch fork is in a different location then my V6 tranny, so until i get a 4 cyl. g-series tranny i can't make any brackets

Here's the pic he sent so you guys can compare to my pic

Sorry guys

EDIT: If anyone has a broken hydro 4 cyl g series tranny laying around that they're willing to part with, send me a PM
                        Last edited by Damkid; 01-17-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

rats... I bet the F-series is in a different spot too.
                          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                            rats... I bet the F-series is in a different spot too.
                            I wouldn't have a clue but from looking at my cable F series the case bolts are different so a bracket made for the G series wouldn't work on the F series

If i find a Junk tranny for cheap i will still make these brackets, or if someone wants to loan a tranny in exchange for a free bracket that could work too

Comment

When do you want the money? Pm me paypal stuff and I have you the money in a day or two.
                              Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                              88? Parts car-sold
                              91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                              86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                              1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Working...
                              X