Who wants a hydro to cable clutch adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    yea chris if you want to up the price of the bracket to cover the price of the mock up trans im game, i get my tax refund next week so i can send money then
    ^yes indeed
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Rick - there's no need to up the price, the $50 i'm asking for is enough to cover materials used and shipping with a bit left over for my time, but thanks anyway, i'm not looking to make money off these things, i'm just trying to help out other festiva members

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

sorry about the bump.... but have you thought about geting pre-payed any?
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
          sorry about the bump.... but have you thought about geting pre-payed any?
          If you guys are willing to pre-pay then i will get this thing moving, anyone interested just send me a PM

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

bump for this oppurtunity who is down to be part of the revolution!?

Comment

any chance you are gonna make them for the f series? if so i will pay ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                I sure can, let me know when
                sweet I'm talking to the guy tonight about getting the 626.
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by aspireguy95 View Post
                  any chance you are gonna make them for the f series? if so i will pay ahead
                  Sorry this will be for the G-series only

Comment

Picked up the tranny today thank you to those who've pre-payed for the brackets to help me get the tranny, i'll be putting a rush on getting the first few brackets done for the people who helped me out!!

Comment

I'd be in for one man, but I'm going to be doing the tail mount for the trans and its going to interfere with cable routing...
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Thats alright, if in the future you change your mind, i should still be able to make more lol

Comment

my hero! i may have a bpt in my car this year! thats about it though

Comment

^^You helped me get the tranny so thank you too

Comment

im probably going to need one of these. is this straight bolt on? no other customization needed?

will this prevent the need to change the length of the shift linkage?

sorry for all the questions.

Comment

Ghost - this is a bolt on piece, the only thing you will need to do is drill a hole in the clutch fork to install a bolt that the bracket will pull on, which i will provide pictures of where to drill the hole and where it bolts onto the tranny and since the clutch set-up is totally un-related to the shift linkage, you'll still need to modify your shift linkage
                                Last edited by Damkid; 03-01-2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X