custom gauge pods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom gauge pods...

i was looking for gauge pods because ive been looking for spots for gauges in the festy... i came across this website thats basicly like a group purchase...they will make for any car if there is an interest of at least 20.... just throwin it out there i know i am interested, it says $60 at most...

For Custom orders/Bulk Orders Please email the below email. A minimum order of 20 or more will be needed for a bulk discount. email: Ryanrpidesigns@gmail.com
    03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
    92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
    92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

OK so you need atleast 20 who have the USA 90-93 model & 20 for the carb & canadian models?

Also
    Discuss enhancing your Festiva or Aspire interior and exterior (including custom paint, bodywork, seats, etc)

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

i did not search that far back...

Comment

Shame on you.
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I ran one from a newer Miata in Casper. It was a 3 pod and it worked fairly well.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Hey it ok some of us just remember that far back and know mostly useless info like that from memory
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

ha...it happends, i do have another idea for the gauges, i will try and get a pic up tomorrow...

Comment

im working on a mold for some gauge pods... i had some extra FG stuff and am working on a mold for some... ill let you know if i ever get it done lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Who needs a mold? Buy the 1st gen Miata 2 gauge pod and it fits like it was meant for a Festiva.
                  Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

this is my other idea as promised

mine are going to be oil and volts since theres a temp sensor already, and there is no obstruction for the other gauges

Comment

what year miata simon? the pillars in a festiva are weird there not round there angled

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                        Who needs a mold? Buy the 1st gen Miata 2 gauge pod and it fits like it was meant for a Festiva.
                        A universal pod from advance will work if you form it with a heat gun and trim to fit - thats what I did with mine

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                        92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

like to see some pillar pics myself
                          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
                          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
                          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

pics please!

Comment

I want to try and fab something up to work where the clock would go in the dash.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Working...
                              X