• Show
Clear All

• xmas festiva

Why would you ruin a 75,00 mile festiva that is in good shape? On ebay now:

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

That poor thing, I emailed him and told him that its worth alto more without all of the crap on it!! It looks terrible Can you imagine driving the car at 70 MPH?? :roll: Holy crap flying everywhere BATMAN :wink:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2162509
    First known g25mr with Hydraulic clutch swap

Comment

looks like crime scene evidence

from national lampoon's Christmas vacation!

Comment

what would you say to a cop if he pulled you over in that
        -rev till the valves float grab second and haul ass-

Comment

Originally posted by seniorsteele
          what would you say to a cop if he pulled you over in that
          Merry Christmas?
          White '89L auto - Sold!
          Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

:shock:

thank you, Captain Obvious!
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

they used sheet metal screws to hold the decorations down on the roof... :x
              90 L FI..second B3
              90 L Parts car
              Jay

Comment

I've just found our Christmas FOTM car! I've been desperately waiting for competition to mechanicaldj's silver and red special
                I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

Originally posted by HappyMom
                  I've just found our Christmas FOTM car! I've been desperately waiting for competition to mechanicaldj's silver and red special
                  HEY! And after i pulled your BRIBE out of the car too! (just looking for a box and prepare it for shipping. i give you a holler when ready) :wink:

YOU WOULD NOMINATE A FESTY THAT HAS BEEN EVEN MORE TRASHED THAN MINE!!! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by FB71
                    :shock:

thank you, Captain Obvious!

You're welcome.

I knew you'd have trouble figuring it out...
                    White '89L auto - Sold!
                    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

haha... Awesome.

I've thought about attaching some lights to my Jeep for the holiday season, but haven't...

At first glance, I thought this was the car of another member on the site. When I traded a set of stock steelies for a set of alloys (they needed the steelies for racing), the guy had a spare Festiva setup in his yard with lights traced around it, the wheels, etc...
                      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

You know, I could park my Mutt out front instead of out back and decorate it with lights and stuff.

It's white and blue. I could paint some of the other panels green and red.

A couple wreaths and some mistletoe and maybe my dream nerd woman would happen by and realize I'm waiting for her inside my house!

Or maybe I should save this idea for FESTIVUS!

That's when we all park our Festivas out front and decorate them as a fertility rite. The more Festivas the more desirable the mate!!

Damn, if it only worked that way!

Karl
                        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Karl, sometimes your thinking scares me! :lol:
                          Brian
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                          :fish:

Comment

Oh yeah, by spring it'll be time to plant the flock of pink flamingos around the Mutt.

Art and everyday living should coexist peacefully in a questioning relationship. Use proper Feng Shui. Amuse your neighbors with new and interesting combinations of concrete geese and polka-dot bloomers.

Look for my book coming out soon on Yard Art for the 21st Century.

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy
                              Oh yeah, by spring it'll be time to plant the flock of pink flamingos around the Mutt.

Art and everyday living should coexist peacefully in a questioning relationship. Use proper Feng Shui. Amuse your neighbors with new and interesting combinations of concrete geese and polka-dot bloomers.

Look for my book coming out soon on Yard Art for the 21st Century.

Karl
                              THAT IS IT, KARL!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GETTING MY GUN!!!! KARL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

THE RULE IS: NEVER DESECRATE ANY FESTIVA!!!!!!!!!!! :violent3:

oh Karl , is that a screw gun i hear in your garage right now??? :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X