No announcement yet.

xmas festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep in mind, Karl is VERY good with guns.
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I said "AROUND" the Mutt, not "ON" the Mutt!

Why would I deliberately increase my coefficient of drag with a buncha pink flamingos?

Well, maybe a little one as a hood ornament.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I asked the guy if I could use the photo for the front page on X mas... no reply yet..

Comment

I just went back to ebay to see how much the car went for. Here's what it says;

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken.

I'm assuming that the tree broke off or something like that. It's pretty freakin' hard to lose something like that isn't it? And no one in their right mind would steal it.

Comment

karl stole it or did i pay a midnight visit(i need decorations for my tree )

KEEP A LOOKOUT FOR A WHISTLING FESTIVA OR A HOLEY FESTIVA NEXT ON E-BAY!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Comment

Maybe the Grim Reaper needed new wheels?

If you hear loud whistling over the noises of a four banger approaching, hurry up and finish your will.

Karl

Comment

the will is done!

now lets see if you can get past my army of Christmas garden gnomes! your pink flamingos are going down!

and i think the Grim Reaper needs a little more cowbell in his life

Comment

it is back!

gee, and just 2 bids on it.

starting at $100?????

i think he could use a little bit of positive feedback - questions :twisted:

Comment

That poor poor Festiva. I think my Marvin would run himself over a cliff if I ever did anything like that to him.
                    :cat:
                    Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

actually couldn't you just use bondo on the holes? seems like the body damage by the screws would be repairable.

Comment

I'm going to keep an eye on it. If the price stays low, I might just buy it. I have a brother in the Chicago area, he can pick it up for me. Maybe if you park it in the slums of Chicago for a few hours, they'll take all the crap off for you.

Comment

it would be better off as a parts car

to fix all of those holes would be a nightmare,

and it is bad enough I'm having nightmares of the car as it is :cry:

someone please put it out of its misery!

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj
                            Heck no! I'd drive it just like it is. Year round even! :lol:

It is a shame that it has so few miles on it. At least they could have found one with like a couple hundred thou or something.

Comment

Go for it!

Hell, since it has all the "custom mounting holes" already done for you, just change the theme for each holiday or event.

You might make the local paper or something.

Or become the brunt of everyone's jokes!

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by gdawgs
                                Originally posted by mechanicaldj
                                Heck no! I'd drive it just like it is. Year round even! :lol:

It is a shame that it has so few miles on it. At least they could have found one with like a couple hundred thou or something.

Boo, they should have just not wasted a festiva. Everyone and their mom has owned eleven old hondas, if they wanted a hatchback they could have found an old civic si if they put their minds to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X