Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to thank my Festiva's PO for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for selling me the car instead of selling it to some kid that don't care about it.
    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
    1983 Chevy Elcamino
    1993 Ford Festiva GL
    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

For not paying the mechanic for repairs on them, so the mechanic could get a lein on them and then sell them to me, and for the mechanics neighbor trading his festiva for a lawn mower I think. That allowed me to get 3 festivas at the same time for $750
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by project b6t View Post
        for these:

Hmmmm...................Peyronie's disease ?
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

For taking good care of the Baron! And LOTS of highway miles....
          1989 Red L- The Baron
          www.letstalkbeatles.com
          Link to Baron Pics:
          http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
          1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

I'll add a couple more:

Thanks for never changing the original fuel filter it was a blast to change.

Thanks for leaving the washer off when you rebuilt the wheel bearings in the back.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by FestivaFan View Post
              1)4) Using the car as a bee hive
              :sign5:

ed
              '90 Festiva L Plus-toy
              '94 Impreza 2.0T-fast
              '97 Hardbody-lowered dd
              '05 CRF50-pain bringer

Comment

I want to thank the PO for selling the car!!!!
                Brian
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                :fish:

Comment

I'd like to thank the PO of paint II for...
                  Being too cheap to buy a wiring kit for the radio,
                  So the "installer" cut all the wires and used end crimps to connect everything.
                  Eating apparently every meal since 1990 in the car,
                  and making sure to drop potato chips and frys under both front seats to the point of clogging
                  the rails so that I had to tear them down to get them to adjust your seating position.
                  Never changing the air filter and wondering why the car kept losing power/ failing emissions.
                  Never changing the sparkplugs.
                  Re-capping the tires 55 times.
                  JB welding the Speedo cable.
                  Buying replacement carpet from JcWhitney(doesn't fit.)
                  hooking up a 125watt stereo to the dry rotted stock speakers.

that's about it.
                  Jake

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

I'd like to thank the PO of Hula Baloo for not replacing the valve cover gasket, cam and crank seals, and oil pan gasket. This allowed copious amounts of engine oil to generously coat the underside of the car, thwarting what surely would have been epic rust, due to it's habitat of the salt-rich environment of northern MD/southern PA roads!
                    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I'd like to thank my car's po for keeping the body and paint in such good shape. I'd also like to apologize for covering it with 8 coats of spraybomb...and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                        I'd like to thank the PO of Hula Baloo for not replacing the valve cover gasket, cam and crank seals, and oil pan gasket. This allowed copious amounts of engine oil to generously coat the underside of the car, thwarting what surely would have been epic rust, due to it's habitat of the salt-rich environment of northern MD/southern PA roads!
                        Definately is a good by-product of oil leaks! My Festiva almost looks like new underneath. Every fall I'm going to coat the underneath of the Escape with a layer of oil... need to get a sprayer and remember to keep some of my old oil. Used a paint brush and some old PP 5w20 on it last year worked good.
                        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

-for destroying all the wheel bearings and lieing to me by sayin they were replaced
                          -completely messing up the reverse threaded wheel spindle that actually went bad on me when i was driving on the highway
                          -not replacing the valve cover and everything said about the oil before "dito"
                          -kicking the door shut and denting the door under the handle
                          -using every seat as a cup holder and spilling the drink every time apperantly
                          -misplacing the drivers side door window weather striping (dont know why you would ever take it off but they found a reason.
                          -i should have known something was up when i drove to va to get it and they didnt even show up to the pick-up
                          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
                          X