No announcement yet.

Might be getting an Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what no hood? oh that's a deal breaker... lol I'll be patiently waiting on those pics.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

just keep it and fix it up

i always wanted to see an Assbativa :toothy7::toothy7::angel4:

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
        just keep it and fix it up

i always wanted to see an Assbativa :toothy7::toothy7::angel4:
        LMAO. Never been too fond of the Eggs, so probably won't be keeping it for a runner. It'll be for, um, parts donation. Shall we say.

Tho, now I've got a decision to make. Do I want a swap, or another Festie? Made an offer on one a couple of weeks ago, never heard anything, and all the sudden today, the guy wants to know when I can come and get the car. Hmmm. Swap or Stiva?? :dontknow:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

^Both of course!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^^x2 both

Comment

Both!!
              -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
              -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
              -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Both. Maybe get the Aspire first, get the parts you need off of it, part it out to recoup some money then buy the Festiva.
                '90 LX

Comment

yeah the plan that wybnrml has would work....
                  Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                  89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                  Projects in the works:
                  84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Both, go for the gusto! I opted for paint this time out. But a swap is in the future! I also found a b6t, just need to see what he thinks he has to have for it.
                    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Me and my big Mouth

Well, the egg is off the table. The guy called me today, wanting to talk about me taking it. He asked me why I wanted an Aspire with a bad tranny and blown engine. Told him I was going to take the suspension/brakes off of it and put them on my festy. Then he's like, oh, my brother has a festiva that could use some brakes and stuff. Maybe I'll just keep it and swap the stuff over myself. D'oh!!

Ended up with me giving him the rundown on what he needed from the Aspire, and what he needed to keep from the Festiva. Think he might log onto here, I told him if he got stumped on the swap, there was lots of info here about it.

Guess I can always comfort myself with the knowledge that I helped keep a Festiva on the road. :roll:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

two festy's...his brother's and the new one you are getting
                        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

wtf... I needed that clean shell... you guys are horrible...
                          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

now its probably going to be scrapped...

Facebook Me!

Comment

no...now it's your turn to call the guy and get the shell. if he's just using the aspire swap what's he going to do with the shell? call him...DO IT
                              Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Originally posted by walth View Post
                                no...now it's your turn to call the guy and get the shell. if he's just using the aspire swap what's he going to do with the shell? call him...DO IT
                                x2!
                                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                                X