Hello from Turkey Mazda 121 db

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Turkey Mazda 121 db

Hello, My name is Omer. I am from Turkey. I have 92 Mazda 121 db similar to festiva. Front and rear suspension, engine (b3 16v single point injection), transmission smiliar to festiva. Your forum is fantastic. It have a lot of information for festiva. My car specs:

195-45-15 toyo proxes t1r tire
    lowtec front and rear sport spring
    Custom exhaust

coming soon:

megasquirt ecu and efi intake manifold
    aisin amr500 supercharger and intercooler 5psi
    Brake upgrade

Welcome Aboard!! You are correct, this forum is fantastic.
    Don't know why, but I kind of wish the festivas that came stateside had those little marker/signal lights on the fenders like yours does. Are your wheels a 5 lug pattern, or does it just look that way in the pics?

Again, welcome to FF.COM!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

no way , thats cool man. welcome to FF!
      05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Merhaba Omer, ve hoş geldiniz! Çok güzel bir Mazda!

What town are you from?
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

Dude! How do you happen to know Turkish?
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^^x2.......And welcome Omer!!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              Dude! How do you happen to know Turkish?
              My friend Arife in CA is from Sinop, Turkey, so I've been teaching myself Turkish so that when she and I talk, I can use a little of her language.
              Last edited by deathegg; 06-23-2010, 11:46 AM.
              If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
              Mark S.

Comment

Welcome to FF!!!!! good picture, I like the first
                if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Teşekkür ederim deathegg. (thank you deathegg)

Thank you all message;

Haha I am very happy your message I am from Ankara (capital of Turkey).Sinop has forest, sea, mountain, always green good city in Blacksea.

A lot of kia pride ford festiva and mazda121 in Turkey but parts cost are high and hard to find specific parts. I am looking sc for my 121 but which I dont select capacity. Rim has 4 lug.

hi to arife.

I am sorry my bad english.
                  Last edited by omer_yildir; 06-23-2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omer_yildir View Post
                    I am sorry my bad english.
                    Your english is better than some on here who will remain un-named. And it appears you have actually heard of punctuation marks.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

you can see the country of turkey from my grandmothers house on the island of rhodes in greece

Comment

Originally posted by miami man View Post
                        you can see the country of turkey from my grandmothers house on the island of rhodes in greece

I can see turkeys from my house. Welcome to the forum omer_yildir !!

sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thank you message batstiva. I am always using punctuation marks because my father is Turk litareture teacher. He gave a lesson me at high school

Yes, Greece island too close Turkey seasides. In my holiday at Kas Antalya, I saw Greece Meis island only my eyes not required binocular for see people. I think, Turkey and Greece similar to country, folk, nature, culture etc.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                            I can see turkeys from my house. Welcome to the forum omer_yildir !!

Haha Thank you for funny comment.

Comment

Yes, Turkey and Greece share a bit of culture, especially food. I always thought Baklava (which I LOVE) is Greek, but it’s Turkish, as is yoğurt, and a few other things.

Funny story; I was at my friends house in CA, they made dinner for me because I put a new thermostat on their Honda. Arife knew I was learning Turkish, her cousins and uncle did not. After dinner I told them “Çok teşekküler, nefisti!" which is “Thank you very much, that was delicious!“ The expression on their faces was great! They were like TominMO, “how do you know Türkçe?!?“ lol.
                              Mark S.

Comment

Working...
                              X