No announcement yet.

Hello from Turkey Mazda 121 db

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our board, no such thing as too many pictures. We would love to see more, and maybe countryside photos when you take a driving trip.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Now ı am on holiday. I took very good road pictures and I continue...

True, as you said, this kind of things ( exp.food types ) simple but ı dont think, it is as similarity. I think, it is misunderstand.

Comment

Tatil? Nereye?

Send us more fotoğraf!
        If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
        Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
          Tatil? Nereye?

Send us more fotoğraf!
          Fotoğraf? What's that mean? Speak English please.

I have been to Turkey many times when I was stationed in Romania. Always had a good time, and the Turks were very hospitable.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Since you visited, do you know any Turkish then Tom? I know enough to get by, that's it. But I'm always learning more.
            If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
            Mark S.

Comment

I LOVE your car, Omer! It looks a lot like the front of a Mazda MX3

The back looks like the Geo Metro though... But a good combination!

I think it looks fast.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Since you visited, do you know any Turkish then Tom? I know enough to get by, that's it. But I'm always learning more.
                None. My wife and I went there from Romania for vacations and to buy produce (not available in Romania in the late 80s). Bought a Berlitz phrase book to get by; plus knowing some German helped once.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Lived in Turkey when I was very young!
                  Father was in the US Air Force, took film canisters out of black planes that did not exist!
                  Speak no Turkish myself, but recall the country side and Ankara.
                  Also recall there was an earthquake that cause quit the slip dislocation and much damage, this was all back in the mid 60's.
                  '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                  '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                  '92 Aqua parts Car
                  '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                  '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                  Your holy ghost will not save you.
                  Your God plutonium will not save you.
                  In fact...
                  ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                    Lived in Turkey when I was very young!
                    Father was in the US Air Force, took film canisters out of black planes that did not exist!
                    Speak no Turkish myself, but recall the country side and Ankara.
                    Also recall there was an earthquake that cause quit the slip dislocation and much damage, this was all back in the mid 60's.
                    But if the black planes did not exist, then how.....ohhhhhhh......

Disaster preparedness

Comment

sorry, what I said was:
                      I asked Omer where he went on vacation (Tatil?[holiday] Nereye?[where?])
                      And asked him to send us more pics (fotoğraf)

At least I hope that's what I said!! I should dig out my Lonely Planet phrase book and practice more.
                      Mark S.

Comment

sorry, what I said was:
                        I asked Omer where he went on vacation (Tatil?[holiday] Nereye?[where?])
                        And asked him to send us more pics (fotoğraf)

At least I hope that's what I said!! I should dig out my Lonely Planet phrase book and practice more.
                        I was kidding! Fotograf wasn't that hard to figure out!

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                          I was kidding! Fotograf wasn't that hard to figure out!
                          yeah I figured, but just in case, ya know?
                          Mark S.

Comment

yeah I figured, but just in case, ya know?
                            Just in case I'm a total :tard:

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Hello again. I am sorry late reply because I am working for summer college. I must pass 3 examinations. I got to Antalya Kas in holiday. Best place for scuba diving , parasdling and trekking. I have add picture next days.

Also , My car is very change since last message. I am convert my b3 engine single injection to efi. I used megasquirt. also I used ford edis4 ignition system. b3 no use dist now.

Stock engine power is 72 hp and 106 nm tork. After changes power is 85 hp and 125 nm tork. I add engine picture next days. On the line make supercharger.

Comment

Welcome!!! Sweet 121 you have!!!!!
                                1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                                :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Working...
                                X