• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
    I checked out a Mazda 2 today.

I like my Festiva better.

Fixed :thumbright:
    Last edited by eurotiva; 08-03-2010, 09:03 PM.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Shrink a Taurus SHO down, make it a hatch, poof! 2011 Festiva. 'Nuff Said.

Go baby go...
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Bam!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

LOL! My photoshop abilities just boggle the mind huh?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

lol, if you blur your eyes a bit it looks pretty good; it has a Picassoesque quality to it.

Btw, your photoshop skills are light years ahead of mine. I guess it would help if I actually owned Photoshop!
            If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
            Mark S.

Comment

Originally posted by deathegg View Post
              lol, if you blur your eyes a bit it looks pretty good; it has a Picassoesque quality to it.

Btw, your photoshop skills are light years ahead of mine. I guess it would help if I actually owned Photoshop!
              OH man! I squinted! I am an artist!! LOL!!! :lol: It was just mspaint. I don't have or know how to run photoshop.

Comment

evil, snow, surf

Here is a pic of the Mazda 2 evil.

I am not to crazy about the green wheels but I like the semi transparent lettering.

Comment

I sat in the Mazda2 and the Fiesta. The Mazda was way better front and rear! The Mazda front seats are roomier and the windshield is not as close. The Fiesta back seat is bolt upright and has little head or leg room after a 5'6" driver..me! The Mazda back seat has room to stretch out for me and is more reclined. I have not driven either so no verdict on that. If I had to choose..Mazda for me.

Comment

Neanderpaul, you are a genius! It looks horrible! I love it! Make me two of them! Hehe honestly, the squinting thing works, and the car would be awesome. Looks a lot like the Festiva, eh?
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

What sold the Mazda 2 for me? CLASSIC ORANGE GAUGE CLUSTER AND INTERIOR!

Comment

Does it hurt to look?

at both Mazda 2 and the Fiesta???

the clutch on the Mazda was a little too quick for a fluid clutch
                        but handled pretty well........just tooling around on the lot

haven't driven the Fiesta yet, might try in the morning.

anyone interested in a modded Festy?

I am the original

Comment

Check out the back seat on the Fiesta...was really cramped and bolt upright to me. The front and rear of the Mazda were better to me...curious to see if I am alone! Also, why does the Mazda have 20 less horsepower yet get less mpg? Isn't that strange? I saw the white and silver/gray on the 2 today...both look nice on it. I think the Fiesta has more in the way of options..leather, sunroof and maybe a few other things. Since the Mazda weighs less by 200 pounds I wonder if the hp will be missed.

Comment

Top Gear did a review and extensively covered the difference in weight. They put a heavy guy in the car and did a few test track runs and noted the difference. Of course a lighter car has better acceleration and handling, haha. Especially with those 'missing' horsies.

I need to go see this damn car, dunno if it's at my local dealer yet but I got an email urging me to go check it out!
                            -Zack
                            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

they need to release the 3 door, untill then sory.
                              money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

i sat in the back seat of the fiesta and i had no trouble
                                although i would rather have the Mazda2's rear seat back with the headrests
                                I know damn well 4 people my size cant take a road trip, but i usually drive alone anyway

really getting tempted to sell the Festy

I am the original

Comment

Working...
                                X