No announcement yet.

New here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a big guy about 6' 1, 280lbs. Like I said, he runs a plymouth duster, I believe is gray primered. Sometimes my other brother from florida runs up there, bill thompson, drives a bad mustang, blue. Next time your there, listen for his name over the loud speakers and then go tell him you have talked to me on pc. His son works there at the track too sometimes, james thompson jr. also a big guy.
    Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
    93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
    01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Awesome vid, Greg. Was the guy in the mustang cool about the whole thing?

Oh, and welcome aboard, deuces!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
        Welcome to the site. Here you go. Festiva Power!!!

yea nice run
        crappy announcer lol
        nice "fiesta"

Comment

Milehighbear,did you race at Cordova,what class,around what year,heck i can't remember the last time i missed a World Series event in the fall.

Eurotiva, that video never gets old,just gets better with age.
          An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Its been so long since I was at Cordova. The last time i raced was back in 64-65 and I had a 55 Chevy with a 350, auto and can't remember what bracket. Most time it was just friend against friend from school.
            Thom-Lifes too short, don't blink
            93 Festiva (Little Red Truck)
            01 F-150 (Big Red Truck)

Comment

Damn your old!!! ha ha, I'm only 26, So I cant go vintage like that, ha ha.
              93 Probe GT-Twincharged-11.992@115mph 10lbs
              -11.940@111.66mph 14lbs(Slipping clutch)
              123.7mph highest trap
              95 Probe GT-RWD-4.8LS-Turbo in process-10.240@135.3mph, Turboed, 3300 race weight

Comment

Milehighbear

Your right,i've done alot of racing but the best time ever was when we raced heads up.We would race at Cordova,Humbolt,Anita up at Iowa falls,we broke our cars then we all worked together to fix them for the next weekend,ahh good times.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Well I have been here for like four days, and I am already lookin at a festiva in chitown for 1150 bucks..... I think I just got sucked in.... Ha Ha

So, since you guys are into the small vehicles, has anyone ever had or know about the subaru Justy? There is a four door, 4wd, 5sp manual, 88000mi one here that I am also interested in.

John
                  123.7mph highest trap
                  95 Probe GT-RWD-4.8LS-Turbo in process-10.240@135.3mph, Turboed, 3300 race weight

Comment

Originally posted by dueces View Post
                    Well I have been here for like four days, and I am already lookin at a festiva in chitown for 1150 bucks..... I think I just got sucked in.... Ha Ha

So, since you guys are into the small vehicles, has anyone ever had or know about the subaru Justy? There is a four door, 4wd, 5sp manual, 88000mi one here that I am also interested in.

John
                    Oh, Arty!!!!!!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

John
                      I don't know anything about them but they look sweet to me!
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

well checked out the Justy, the underside was so rusty on that justy that i pinched a section and it fell apart in my hand..... That just sucks. The make two doors, that can be 5 speed awd, with a 3 cylinder 75 horse motor!!! FTMFW

John
                        123.7mph highest trap

Comment

John
                          Yes, you have been sucked in....welcome.

I had a 4-door 4WD 5-speed 1990 Justy at one time and loved it. The motors have an issue with a bearing not getting sufficient oil, so beware of that. You can hear it if it's bad. Also, avoid the automatics like the plague. They will fail, and no one can service them.
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks for the advise, those justy's seem to be pretty rare, and I would love a little two door awd one, that would just be sweet.

On to some worse news, someone just keyed my wifes 07 Legacy From headlight to taillight on the drivers side, I'm a bit furious....
                            123.7mph highest trap

Comment

Working...
                            X