Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap! that's awesome!!!

Comment

It has some rust issues. Im always amazed at the b3. What a great motor.

sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Those poor chumps had no idea they were sitting on another easy 160,000 miles for nearly free. Think of how much $ they will spend traveling that next 160,000 miles. Boggles the mind. $10,000? $20,000? Sucks for them. Did they see you fix it in minutes and drive it home?

FRESHTIVA FTFW (for the FESTIVA win) AGAIN!!
        :thumbleft:

Last edited by neanderpaul; 08-03-2010, 01:03 AM. Reason: needed more headbang
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I will give you $1000

Hey, If you could get it to me, I will give you 10 times what you paid for it!

I live in Maple Ridge BC Canada

Comment

Wow..sure is clean! You mean you STOLE it!

Comment

Why aren't these cars in PA?
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Because they rusted.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

im in need of two front tires too :_(
                  91 red l-

Comment

WOW!! Congratulations on the awesome buy!!!
                    www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                    www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                    Snoopy's
                    4621 Atlantic Ave
                    Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Its really not that big a buy. Its got good stuff on it but the rust is terminal. I like the fact that it has a current oil change reminder on the windshield for JIffy Lube. Im %100 percent confident in the motor and tranny, Everything on the car is good except for the rust issue. It will probably be a parts festiva. Its driveable for at least a couple more years though with out any repair.
                      Last edited by freshtiva; 08-03-2010, 09:52 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nothing's rusted out west, or in the Last Frontier.

Last summer, I bought a nice complete rust/dent-free aqua 92 +/- in Los Anchorage for $100 off CL. Installed new driveshafts, tires, and battery. After a few hundred miles around town, I headed 300 miles NE into the interior (up toward the 600-mile N-S Alaska-Canada border) with 19-hour long nights in temps in the low -20Fs problem-free. I got 52mpg despite lots of mountain driving and collected $300 on my expense report for 600 miles @ the government rate of $0.50/mile. My operating cost was $0.08/mile, netting me about $250 profit. How's that for return on investment?

No Festy has ever left me stranded. My Fiat (purchased new in the cardboard box) let me down regularly.
                        88L black, dailydriver
                        88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                        4 88/89 disassembled
                        91L green
                        91GL aqua pwrsteer
                        92GL red a/c reardmg
                        3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                        1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          Its really not that big a buy. Its got good stuff on it but the rust is terminal. I like the fact that it has a current oil change reminder on the windshield for JIffy Lube. Im %100 percent confident in the motor and tranny, Everything on the car is good except for the rust issue. It will probably be a parts festiva. Its driveable for at least a couple more years though with out any repair.
                          Winter beater maybe?

Originally posted by AlaskaFestivaGuy View Post
                          Nothing's rusted out west, or in the Last Frontier.

Last summer, I bought a nice complete rust/dent-free aqua 92 +/- in Los Anchorage for $100 off CL. Installed new driveshafts, tires, and battery. After a few hundred miles around town, I headed 300 miles NE into the interior (up toward the 600-mile N-S Alaska-Canada border) with 19-hour long nights in temps in the low -20Fs problem-free. I got 52mpg despite lots of mountain driving and collected $300 on my expense report for 600 miles @ the government rate of $0.50/mile. My operating cost was $0.08/mile, netting me about $250 profit. How's that for return on investment?

No Festy has ever left me stranded. My Fiat (purchased new in the cardboard box) let me down regularly.
                          Great return on investment! As for Fiats, you of course know that Fiat stands for "Fix it again, Tony".
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Awesome find!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFestivaGuy View Post
                              No Festy has ever left me stranded. .
                              Ditto on that, it seems no matter how bad of shape they are in they always make it to their destination. The wife and I have logged over 3/4 million miles in festiva(s) .. thats a true testimonial.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X