No announcement yet.

New Festiva owner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, ENEMY_! You live in West Virignia, that's awesome. I love WV. Charleston is awesome. They get all the good bands through there! That, and the 77/64 is a fun road, for a highway... Click here for Festiva Madness 4, if you haven't already seen it. This will be the biggest meet on the East coast for sure, and I hope you can make it. Oh, I wouldn't get a tach unless you have a manual. Do you plan to swap?
    Last edited by DriverOne; 08-17-2010, 11:01 PM.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I don't really care about the tach just like the look of orange one's.

I thought about trying to make the meet-up, if I trust the car to make it. I'm sure I will have a feel for it soon enough though. Right now my biggest concerns are finding clear corners and a spoiler, though looks like that is going to cost me a bit. :/
      Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Welcome. There are also meets in Ohio too. We come through Charleston on the way up. Couldn't make it this year, but maybe next spring. Watch for the Ohiostiva threads.
        1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
        1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
        Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
        website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
          I don't really care about the tach just like the look of orange one's.

I thought about trying to make the meet-up, if I trust the car to make it. I'm sure I will have a feel for it soon enough though. Right now my biggest concerns are finding clear corners and a spoiler, though looks like that is going to cost me a bit. :/
          you won't regret making to the meet.....
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Update on the whip:

I had to replace the Brake Master Cyliander :/

I've tinted the two rear windows at 5% and plan on doing the rear window(I tried but it gave me alota trouble) Tips?

I got the paint off the emblems so they look good now. Though I may go grab a new ford emblem or just fiberglass over the holes where it used to be.

Here is a pic with the new tint.

I recently sold an iPhone 4 for $700 on ebay which i will use to buy wheels and tires or to get new paint/body and sound system.
            Last edited by ENEMY_; 08-28-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

My car was exactly the same as your when I bought it!!!
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

Good lookin festy. Congrats!
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Well I got the new wheels today, so I'm a happy kid.

Comment

wheel looks great! i need to get new tires..."lead foot + bp= bald tires"
                    LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Working...
                    X