Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
    yep they have 2 '88 l and a '93 l and a '92 lx
    you say you got the tray....and only a right side mirror. On the car that had the tray were the mirrors missing? I believe it should have had swoopies on it....also what about the interior?
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

mirrors were gone interior was in decent shape on the '92 lx and in the '93 1 of the 88s had real good brown interior and the other 88 the interior was trashed I got the passenger mirror oddly enough off of one of the L's I think that someone had put one on it at one time
      Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
        Right side mirror isn't sacred the underseat tray is!

Surprised that being so close to Freshtiva, that he hadn't heard it calling him.

Im heading there in the morning, got two reports on the festiva bounty today, might go see whats left.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

'92 lx ?? sounds like a GL. Im looking for painted bumpers, see any of them ?
          sigpic

Comment

yep red ones and dark green I don't know what color to call it but I know it isn't aqua because that's what color mine is and it could have been a gl there were no markings on the hatch but it had rear defog and wiper and blue striped seats hey if you do go up there and you have time I forgot to grab a right rear spindle but don't let his be a bother to you as I'm sure I could go back up there at a later date as I only had the tools that I keep in the festy I couldn't grab the spindle let me know and I'll pm you my number
            Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

Well just got back. They must have crushed some of the festivas. I only saw four. Two inside and two outside. One GL that was burned to a crisp. I was about to leave when I spotted something even rarer than an under seat tray on a plain ole L. So rare Id never even seen one. Loading pics now. I went to U-Pick-It not Pick and pull. Get the drool Icons warmed up for the rare item pics.
              sigpic

Comment

OK here is my score, complete and gently removed ( got every bracket and all hardware ) factory cruise control. Not easy to remove in the dark, glad I took a flashlight. Found a good orange am/fm cassette also. All needs some cleaning. I might head back tomorrow, got to go to work now, bummer !

Last edited by freshtiva; 08-24-2010, 11:40 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrool

I would kill for that.
                  1963 Ford F-100
                  1992 Ford Festiva
                  2006 Audi A4
                  2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Comment

I would kill to have power steering in my Festiva.

Comment

I was at the pick and pull on 12th and truman where was the one you went to

Comment

tray,cruise...has the fabric of reality torn somewhere?
                        Because....45 MPG.

Comment

Great finds! Power steering on a lightweight Festiva? How weak are you? I suppose if you are missng an arm, or use of, you'd need PS.

Comment

speed sensor

Did you get the speed sensor off of the speedometer cable behind the instrument cluster?

Comment

Nice find on the legendary under seat tray. We have owned 3 gl's and and 2 lx's I have yet to find a tray. Im waiting for someone to find the sacred factory wing. Id kill to have one of those.
                              89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                              My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Originally posted by RichardLSU View Post
                                drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool drooldrool

I would kill for that.
                                I hope it doesnt come to that. Esp if its me you have to kill

Originally posted by muddevil01 View Post
                                I was at the pick and pull on 12th and truman where was the one you went to
                                I went to U-Pick-It on 24 HWY ( also independence ave. ) Its just one exit north from Truman on 435. Ill hit pick and pull tomorrow if I can get out of bed. Working late shift this week.

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
                                tray,cruise...has the fabric of reality torn somewhere?
                                :laughing3:

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                                Did you get the speed sensor off of the speedometer cable behind the instrument cluster?
                                I pulled the instrument cluster to get to the clutch bracket. Nothing out of the ordinary there unless I missed something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X