Sea-foam best thing i ever put in my festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea-foam best thing i ever put in my festiva

Sea-Foam was te best investment by far for my Festiva, around $10 at any car store and makes the car run like new again. I recommend this to anyone

I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

What is it?
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

this stuff works like magic i also recomend it to everyone

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Think of it like combustion chamber toothpaste. It's a combination of various petroleum products that can work magic in your fuel system, oil crankcase, as well as actual intake charge. It can remove carbon deposits, lubricate and clean various parts, and just generally improve performance of your engine. Google it.
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

+1

Comment

For sure that stuff is definitely worth using before you try to take anything apart. It's Fuel stabilizer too.
            The H.A.M.B.
            http://www.jalopyjournal.com

Comment

420 sorry to say this again but..... those nightshaded corners are gangster looking.
              89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
              My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

hmmm ive always wondered about Sea Foaming my car, i think i might give it a try.
                1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                :spam1:is delicious

Comment

I heard pouring in the oil though is a bad idea? Is this true?

Comment

depends on your car. If it has not been maintained and there is a LOT of build up inside....it can break stuff loose that can clog things up...or the stuff could have been helping to keep the engine tighter then it really is from years of abuse and when it is dissolved you develop all kinds of trouble. Good stuff.....but I would be careful of pouring into the crankcase of our older cars.
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Well that sucks, I poured it in mine I guess I will go get an oil change first thing in the morning

Comment

I've used it in my oil for sticking HLA's. Didn't have any bad effects.
                        Jerry
                        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                        90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                        92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                        93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by bebandit View Post
                          I've used it in my oil for sticking HLA's. Didn't have any bad effects.
                          like I said...it depends on the condition of the engine when you pour it in. If you have no clue....I would not suggest pouring it in the crankcase.
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          I will sleep when I die!
                          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Well it's too late, luckliy I only drove it three miles so far and the place to change the oil is like 1.5 miles away. Please keep my Festy in your Prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                              Well it's too late, luckliy I only drove it three miles so far and the place to change the oil is like 1.5 miles away. Please keep my Festy in your Prayers!
                              lol...it has not been in long enough to hurt it I am sure....but I would drain and refill it if it was mine.
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Working...
                              X