No announcement yet.

Spoilers for $132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not directed....just spurred by. seems all are sharing your sentiment but I am not sure what people expect to get a spoiler for. They pay that here....and to get a different one that is made for our cars for around the same price is a great price if you ask me. Sure 19 would be awesome but lets get realistic.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I was just trying to help the others make sense of the deal that was being offered. I've got one spoiler and that's enough for me since I only have one festiva
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

totally understand...not arguing with you at all...just stating that the price is not out of line at all with what we have been seeing spoilers go for around here. I sure know I do not have the money to buy one at 150....
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Tell me about it! I paid $175 shipped for mine when I got it and that was a good deal then! If I didn't have one I'd be all about these
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

If its that cheap I WANT IN!!!!!!!!! but only if its worth it because im sure shipping from china would take a good month.
            Last edited by Ephet; 09-05-2010, 09:09 PM.
            1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
            :spam1:is delicious

Comment

if they will ship one piece for the quoted $151.00 and it will fit our cars....it is worth it. Plus it has the third brake light in it so you can eliminate the one in the rear window.

Contact them and see what you get a quote for.
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by Ephet View Post
                If its that cheap I WANT IN!!!!!!!!! but only if its worth it because im sure shipping from china would take a good month.
                At least you'd have one in a month for a good price!

Comment

True i think ill go for it.
                  1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"

Comment

If it's going to be $110 to ship one, it's certainly going to be less than $1000 to ship ten of them. Fire off a PM to an admin and get permission to start a group buy. I'm sure you could get the cost down to $100 per person + shipping from the central person.
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                      If it's going to be $110 to ship one, it's certainly going to be less than $1000 to ship ten of them. Fire off a PM to an admin and get permission to start a group buy. I'm sure you could get the cost down to $100 per person + shipping from the central person.
                      lol...$132.00 to ship one....plus $19.00 for the spoiler. Not sure where the $110.00 came from.
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                        lol...$132.00 to ship one....plus $19.00 for the spoiler. Not sure where the $110.00 came from.
                        I figured the $132 included the shipping... sorry if that's an error on my part... I've been working literally all day and just sat down.
                        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                          I figured the $132 included the shipping... sorry if that's an error on my part... I've been working literally all day and just sat down.
                          I know how you feel.....keep up the good work.

I am just going by what I read and others conversions of the money difference.
                          The one post says $19.00 for one piece and DHL $132.00
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          I will sleep when I die!

Comment

so im in talks with them right now and they accept pay only through wire transfer, i dont know if i should trust this or not. They told me to email my address and they will reply with their bank info..... What should i do

Comment

pay pal is the only way I would do it. If anything goes wrong you have an excellent chance of getting your money back. I would do it if I had the money and thats what I wanted. I would take a quick moment to take a look at those measurements and make sure they did not change for the newer year cars.
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

yea ima take a look but im going to think about this one hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X