No announcement yet.

Spoilers for $132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its tradition for shipping from china, i will look into this possibly this weekend if i could get away from the wife

Comment

Extremely good deal if this pans out!
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

God, anyone here could make a killin if they bought 1000 bucks worth and turned around and resold them. If this is legit, I am so buying 1... or even 2!
        89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
        My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

If it does work out everyone on this forum is going to have a spoiler!
          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
          14 C7 Z51

Comment

I agree,if it does workout I will buy one too for my future project festy.
            Last edited by 501Dezz19; 09-15-2010, 10:19 PM.
            LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

if there is a 50 unit minimum im sure you can find 50 buyers on the site and everyone would pitch in. I would buy one, possibly two, and my buddy would probably buy one too. I like the Parts service idea too.

Comment

Me and my brother are down for sure if a group buy happens!

Comment

Not to wander off topic but I am also looking for a B6t so if anyone finds a cheap car in your area let me know, Im looking to spend about 500 on the car just cause Im a college student

Comment

Ok so i was going to do the transfer but my bank is being stupid so i have to physically go to my bank to do it sooooo i dont know lets see what happens and im gonna kick my bankers butt LOL
                    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                    :spam1:is delicious

Comment

Originally posted by ephet View Post
                      ok so i was going to do the transfer but my bank is being stupid so i have to physically go to my bank to do it sooooo i dont know lets see what happens and im gonna kick my bankers butt lol
                      lol!!!

Dustin Hayek

Comment

Originally posted by wildfan17 View Post
                        Not to wander off topic but I am also looking for a B6t so if anyone finds a cheap car in your area let me know, Im looking to spend about 500 on the car just cause Im a college student

WTF is this?

Comment

Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
                          WTF is this?
                          I think he's looking for a car with a b6t engine..if not then idk.
                          Last edited by 501Dezz19; 09-18-2010, 10:12 AM.

Dustin Hayek

Comment

I got a quote from Crystal for $93-100 Canadian including shipping and handling to the western tip of Canada, FYI. Just waiting on someone to be the guinea pig, then I'm sending the money ASAP.
                            1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Is 50 units the minimum order limit? If so then I doubt we will have a guinea pig?

If 1 can be ordered then when I get paid ill send the cash and see what happens. I isnt scared! The only real way were gonna know is if someone sends the cash.

Comment

On the site it says 50 but the above posters have gotten single piece quotes.
                                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                                89L Silver EFI auto
                                91GL Green Auto DD
                                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                                until we close our eyes for good.
                                I will sleep when I die!
                                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X