No announcement yet.

Totaled the Stinktiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yowza.... glad to see you're alright.... I'd pull anything that's not ruined by the crash...... never know when you might need it when you get another Festiva...
    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
    89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
    Projects in the works:
    84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Man thats bad!! I'm glad your ok! I could take a trip to austin for the 15s and spacers. Pm me if your looking for a price.
      Last edited by 501Dezz19; 09-21-2010, 04:51 PM.
      LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Ouch! That stinks! At least you're alright.
        '90 LX

Comment

It'll buff out.

Comment

HOLY COW!! That's a dent like no other! OUCH!!!

Glad you're okay!
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

That was a beautiful color too, and looks rust-free. Def save everything off it that you can.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

well...I see you posted your x-ray as an avatar....seems you had nothing to hurt by hitting your head....DOHHH!!!

Glad you are ok and that it was the passenger side instead of the drivers side. I say hook a come along to it and wrap the other end to a tree....should be able to pull most of that dent out.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

so will stinks wheels be for sale any time soon if they arent damaged
                  91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Originally posted by phyaz91 View Post
                    so will stinks wheels be for sale any time soon if they arent damaged
                    He already said they are for sale if anyone is interested. Look back at the bottom of his post with the pictures.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

i didnt look back i was just lookin at his old post of the wheels... sorry guy
                      91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

Comment

i might be willing to take a drive ...how much for those wheels and tires

Comment

What did you get hit by? Something much heavier I assume.
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

:shock: thank god no one was in the passenger seat!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                              What did you get hit by? Something much heavier I assume.
                              Yeah, an suv of unknown type. Still have not gotten the police report yet.
                              Thirdman
                              1992 White Festiva L - original owner
                              1993 Green-ish Stinktiva™ L - totaled

Comment

I don't think the right side mirror is salvageable.
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                                ---------------------------------------------------
                                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
                                X