Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Car Would YOU Pick?

What Car Would YOU Pick?

….. If there were no Festivas and Aspires in the world today, what car would you pick that would have all the same basic qualities: Affordable, easy to work on, rugged and tough, good gas mileage, reasonably priced parts, etc. What would be the next best choice?? :?:

Thanks
    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

Toyota Tercel.
    Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
    1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
    2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
    2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

a 2011 kia 2 door in black
      1992 black GL
      1991 white GL
      1991 blue L parts car
      1992 blue L from Japan R.H.D.
      1948 ford conv. hot rod

Comment

The new Fiesta

Comment

Sorry Guys but love the mini gotta have that vtech though.
          Last edited by stdsmt22; 10-06-2010, 09:56 PM.
          ----------------------------------------------
          93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

I like the old Corolla's, tercels, Geo's, and I really like Honda CRX's those are the festivas of Honda in my opinion. Lots of different swaps you can do, super easy to find stuff for/ cheap, and reliable/easy to fix. Just my opinion, I know alot of folks on here don't care for Honda but yeah here's a friends CRX he swapped then engine I don't know what he put in it though (not a v-tech though)

Oh and it's for sale too :p another baby on the way.
            Last edited by Charlie1717; 10-06-2010, 10:02 PM.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

A 2nd gen rx-7 with a 5.3 chevy v8
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

I think I'd agree with Charlie ^^ nice looking crx
                -Josh R

Comment

f150 with a 300 i6. Although mileage isnt that great, it fits all the other categories quite well.
                  91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
                  00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
                  88 gtx
                  74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

Also love the ford ranger with the 302 swap.
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

a yugo lmao.....j/k no really a toss up between a car i can change the belt while running the vw beetle or Subaru Impreza

oh ya this video rocks...
                      FIRST AND FOREMOST, DO NOT TRY THIS TECHNIQUE.....PERIOD! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COPY CATS AND INJURIES! Dont be fooled by copies. This is my hands, in my ...

Comment

ok another answer would be to then make the festiva/121 or aspire then the world would have them. then all of us would be rich lol.

Comment

Tercel.
                          Jeremy.S
                          1988 black lx 5spd cancer victim
                          1989 red lx 5spd , cancer free lots o options,
                          1983 Subaru GL 4x4 wagon, It's a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by boydg1 View Post
                            What Car Would YOU Pick?

….. If there were no Festivas and Aspires in the world today, what car would you pick that would have all the same basic qualities: Affordable, easy to work on, rugged and tough, good gas mileage, reasonably priced parts, etc. What would be the next best choice?? :?:
                            I'd pick the Honda Fit for its versatility of seat positions. Best small car for hauling stuff, and has all the other qualities mentioned above. Except affordable, if you are looking for a $600 car. But buy it new and it should last a good long time, with all that versatility. I guess you could stick a trailer hitch on it too.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ford Mustang 1992 5.0L H.O. notchback. D'ho I allready have one.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                              X