No announcement yet.

New to Festivas - Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, here's a few pics I uploaded....Not ones I took but the seller took. Mostly showing the warts, not the beauty, but it is a very solid ride.

More Pictures:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Is there a thread or resource that explains the various trim options? From decoding the VIN, the 90 is an L Plus...So what does that mean vs an L or LX?

Comment

never mind....found the options sticky D'oh!

Comment

Thats a nice ride!
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Well Protege trip was a bust....A little misleading, but my fault for not asking specific enough questions. I was under the impression it was recently wrecked. Nope, been sitting and rusting for 3 years with no oil in the engine. Did manage to get it cranked, but blue smoke everywhere and loud lifter knock or some other knock from the engine. Also, had nearly 200K on the engine, not 100K as he 'thought'. So, the search begins again.

Comment

Working...
            X