Where to mount my holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graywolf_14 View Post
    I always thought about mounting a holster under the drivers seat.
    Yes. Something tight up against the bottom of the seat. Just reach down and pull it straight out. Cant be seen if left in the vehicle, but its right there where you can reach quickly without feeling around for it.
    (I know. I know. Why would you leave it in the vehicle?!)
    Last edited by drddan; 10-13-2010, 09:02 PM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Why do you guys need to carry around a gun? I understand hunting and what not.

The Taurus Judge is monster though!drool
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

^ bad stuff happens to good people...

exibit a

about a mile or 2 from my house....
        Last edited by big_ty2003; 10-13-2010, 09:40 PM.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

It's not the fact that we need to. It's fact that we have a right to and as stated before things happen plus when you drive such a bad car like a Festiva wouldn't want to get festy jacked
          Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

I carry my Ruger LCP between the seats, but its small.
            I realy like 1911's, but don't own one yet.

Here is a under the steering column holster, not sure if it will work on a Festiva:
            ~Jeff
            1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
            1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
            2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...181.1822266765

Ok sorry if this dont work first time ever trying to post a picture on any forum... This is my pistol that I paid a wopping 230bucks for brand new.

Comment

To Conceal or Not

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
                Kel-tec P3AT for the win!!! Why are you worried about concealing it while you are driving? If someone is close enough to see it then someone is going to be close enough to see you reach for a holster. Have it where you can get to it easily and just keep a vigilant eye on your surroundings... maybe just tuck a paddle holster between one of the seats and the center console
                If it is not concealed, the bad guys can "Get the Drop" on you & take it away. Besides, a cop may see it and go into 'Ballistic' mode and demand you to reach for the sky!

Comment

That happens anytime I get stopped because when they run my license it pops up that I have a firearms license so they usually ask to hold either the gun or the clip during the stop so even when concealed the cops know that I carry
                  Justin Craig Paola Kansas my 4 passions, demolition derby,Ford 2.3s, my festiva and my kids

Comment

You would think they would want to see your hands at all time instead of risking you pulling it on them....

Comment

usually they want me to get out of the car and ask where the gun is and they remove it from where it is I have only been stopped 3 times since getting my firearms license most cops are cool about it because you have to jump through so many hoops to get the license that not just anyone can get a license

Comment

It is good that they can keep track of it like that though. Instead of the officers having to play a guessing game....I respect police officers and anything that makes their job easier or safer im all for.

Comment

me too that's why it doesn't bother me I just do as asked and most cops are grateful for the cooperation

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
                            ^ bad stuff happens to good people...

exibit a

about a mile or 2 from my house....
                            That is just awful. A Taurus Judge would have done great
                            91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                            14 C7 Z51

Comment

Ok well ends up you can only view my pic if you logged onto FB... Sorry again never posted pic before so I will try to get it..

Comment

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Working...
                                X