help with car choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1993 festiva View Post
    Lol its cause I'm in my phone ( HTC evo) and sometimes to lazy to correct spelling
    thats no excuse...I have an HTC and as you type it gives you the words (spelled correctly) and if it does not recognize a word it turns orange and you can add it to the dictionary so it remembers.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
      thats no excuse...I have an HTC and as you type it gives you the words (spelled correctly) and if it does not recognize a word it turns orange and you can add it to the dictionary so it remembers.
      That's how he got unleashed. jk. I've made my share of spelling errors.

I would go with the Mazda 1.8 turbo Protege. My opinion FWIW. More fun, more doors.
      Last edited by David88; 11-07-2010, 09:46 PM.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
        If you cant get anything festiva wise, you should get a 1993 eagle talon tsi. Best bang for the buck IMO. Turbo AWD FTW!
        There are 2 things are wrong with that statement.
        1: 1993 is in no way the best year outta the dsm's. i.e 7 bolt motor

2: Best bang for the buck? As a recovering dsm owner this poster about sums it up...
        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
          Grammar. Nice try though.

sarcasm...not as funny when you have to explain though.
          ----------------------------------------------
          93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

he has been writing from his iphone its auto completing his words !!!
            93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
            RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
            RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
              he has been writing from his iphone its auto completing his words !!!

x2

I have this same problem on my phone too..just gotta save the words.
              LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
                There are 2 things are wrong with that statement.
                1: 1993 is in no way the best year outta the dsm's. i.e 7 bolt motor

2: Best bang for the buck? As a recovering dsm owner this poster about sums it up...
                I had a 7bolt on 16 lbs and and never had any crank walk problems. If people are so worried just replace the mains and its bullet proof. 6bolt is the best but from my experience with a 7bolt, i had no issues. 6/4 combo is the way to go though.
                Last edited by 91_festy_Gl; 11-08-2010, 03:38 PM.
                89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

so i have decided and sent my dad a picture on how want it to look, he said he can get me the maxda proteges from the 90s to 94 with the 1.8 but he would notut turbo non it.. he said it will go 1.8 non turbo but with hooked up performace parts not just stock 1.8 he said he gonna make it run.. i know he is good at it because he had his strarlet running 8 seconds flat years and years ago. not saying the 1.8 will go that fast but his a good expericence mechanic lol

Comment

Seriously bro, I didn't understand anything you just said.
                    89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                    My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Originally posted by 91_festy_Gl View Post
                      I had a 7bolt on 16 lbs and and never had any crank walk problems. If people are so worried just replace the mains and its bullet proof. 6bolt is the best but from my experience with a 7bolt, i had no issues. 6/4 combo is the way to go though.
                      Yeah and I had a 91talon awd with a 4 bolt rear, switchable rally trans from a vr4, that did 11's with no problems that I didn't cause one way or another. I was going to add that unless you were trying to sell a 93 then there is no reason to support one. Early 92 laser w/o sunroof & manual everything is best.
                      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

you guys are all crazy miata ftw! rwd, light, fun, great handling, fast, turbo if you want, the only problem is you cant drive with another guy in the car or listen to queen on the radio without looking homosexual haha

Comment

Working...
                        X